DK

Based on 2,091 Ratings
1,762
Posted on Sep 17, 2022
4,155

I have been using this vitamin for some time and I am happy to say that it is providing me with the results I required. It also helps in improving my mood and provides a boost of energy. I am quite satisfied with my purchase as it has given me remarkable results.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

After reading many good reviews of this vitamin B2, I decided to give it a try. Been taking it for a week but haven't seen any benefits yet. I do like the small size of the capsules because they are easier to swallow. See attached photo showing a calcium softgel (top), a vitamin C capsule (middle), and the vitamin B2 (bottom). All these products are produced by the same company NOW Foods. I'm pleasantly surprised by the small size of this vitamin B supplement and hope NOW will make their other supplements easier to help people have an easier time swallowing them.

f808f63e-5017-4088-a1f9-0d365c30eadf
Posted on May 14, 2022

Excellent and affordable! B-2 is a staple in our family. We carry the MTHFR gene(s) and are slow to detoxify. Some of us take this everyday. Others, only when knowingly exposed to chemicals, etc. For some reason, it also seemed to be the key game-changer years ago to correct my severe sensitivity to sunlight and glare. Now I don't even think to wear sunglasses most of the time. (Before, I could never be without.)

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Easy to pop capsule open put half in a shake, makes urine a cool colour, but you need to clean toilet more often cuz toilet will change colour. Ive been deficient in vitamins for years trust me when i say u will not get enough from a healthy diet alone, U need supplements,

Posted on Sep 17, 2022
4,919

this vitamin is a good supplement that dramatically adds to my health and well-being. I noticed an improvement in mood and energy levels immediately upon taking this daily supplement. I highly recommend this product to anyone who's looking for a great product at an exceptional price.

Posted on Dec 7, 2022

I started taking these vitamins on the recommendation of my doctor because I suffer with severe headaches. They have been very effective. The size is easy to swallow and they have no taste. The quality of the ingredients is excellent as is the packaging. Since I have been taking these vitamins my headaches have improved so I can highly recommend them to any headache sufferers.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

All B vitamins help in converting the sugar within the mitochondria to energy that the body can use to survive. I keep reordering B vitamins because I trust the quality, quantity, price, taste, size and ingredients used by iHerb to bring us these amazing products. I like the effect of vitamin B2 on my metabolism and also back pain.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

Now Foods is one of my favorite, go-to supplement brands. They are a reputable brand and their products are good quality. I like this one because they are veg caps (no gelatin). Heads up vitamin B2 supplements can change the color of your pee - it turned my pee bright yellow.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

The product itself is great and of good quality. I did notice though that the first time i took it (i am taking a handful of other supplements too) my urine was neon yellow, which is not concerning or harmful, could only be a sign that my body does not need it.

Posted on Oct 8, 2022
4,069

This Vitamin is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress.