DK

Based on 12,485 Ratings
9,923
1,884
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

B 50 is a great source of vitamins. It is really potent & effective in boosting my energy and helps me throughout my hectic day. Now I no longer feel lethargic half way through the day. The size of the capsules are not too big and easy to consume. Now foods is a trusted brand that uses high quality and premium ingredients. Iherb really is efficient and packed and shipped the products with such haste. Will definitely buy again.

e82247a0-9cd6-4be2-82d8-bc264cb5fe7b
84beef72-9a54-4ee5-b23a-68669197fbc5
2c32e0b8-efc8-43e3-9d96-1be67f285e17
Posted on Nov 25, 2022

recommended! I love the NOw company, most of the supplements I order are made by the company. Good quality and price. The pills are normal size, easy to swallow, the quantity is large. When used, the color of the urine changes to a strange radioactive yellow, but this is nonsense. The most important thing is that in the blood tests the indicators are normal after a long period of deficiency. Definitely does the job!

ef059f52-a15b-4caa-9fe4-0aa98f007cf9
10451b4a-4c34-4b76-ad40-c97111e8bebe
2d7e4056-365c-4adb-8753-6e06331da37d
Posted on Oct 21, 2022

I have been taking this product for many years, ordered by my friend and recommanded by my doctor. This product does not make me feel heaty unlike a few brands i have tried before Now Foods. I am more alert, do not feel tired easily, helps my nervous system especially my joints as i have a surgery before. I highly recommand this product.

6cd34bde-afe7-406c-8b3d-dc9400b8750f
Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Me and my husband are having variety of food, vegetables, fruits,several meat types, dairy products nuts and so on. But still looking for efficient source of vitamins. Specifically if you feel tired and stressed, this vitamin B - 50 it’s a great source of energy booster. Also I’ve noticed my mood changed (along with urine color, which looks n smells like orange juice now)))) so I believe the quality of this product, ingredients and effect is way more than I’ve expected!

0dd013ee-63f7-41ff-a6ee-f83bce3ce802
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Great products for the affordable price and good size. The packaging simple and informative. Take it to help me maintain my immune system and nerves system also this product provide enough vitamins Bs for daily necessity. Only take it for a week and hope it works and i can feel the effect

dba5f835-fe3d-4c1a-8deb-3b1daa45fefb
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package

ede3a3ac-3f68-466f-b03a-2ee7f8df50cb
Posted on Aug 23, 2022

I know that B vitamins are necessary for our health. I decided that this blend of B vitamins from NOW would be the perfect blend of all the right B vitamins that my system needs. The capsule is small and easy to swallow. My energy levels seem to be better since I began taking the B-50. I trust the quality of the ingredients that NOW uses in their products.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

What can I say? It does the job. Takes the edge off anxiety, leading to better resilience and focus. Appears to keep energy levels stable too. Great mix of ingredients, dosage is spot on. My only gripe with these B Complexes is that they use Niacinimide instead of Nitotinic Acid as Niacin/B3, but that's a relatively minor issue overall. Highly recommended!

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Got this as a support to my hair, nails and skin. Loving the results, especially to my hair that is falling out much less. The package is big and the supplement is really good and potent. I take it daily, sometimes even twice a day when I have problems with angular cheilitis. The quality of the product is undeniable. Recommending this to everyone and I will definitely repurchase!