DK

4.8
Based on 1,453 Ratings
1,237
Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I loved that this bottle has 250 capsules! Lasts longer and for a great price. I have several issues with my nervous system, so b6 was essential for me! I also get sibo often, robbed me of my nutrients & this supplement can help you function properly! Was amazed that there is hardly any ingredients, perfect for someone with allergies.

e4af2b12-ca8d-4d40-9f26-b92097d480a2
Posted on Sep 4, 2022

I use this b6 in the ingredients in this product for support for serotonin production. I can use this form as I a do not have the MTHFR gene defect. Great potency and support for my nervous system. There is no taste to this capsule and the effects are felt in the support it gives to the body.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

What a great value. Seems like enough Vitamin B to last a lifetime. I use this for menopause in hopes of restoring some serotonin to my body and in hopes of turning into a supermodel after my crepey skin has fixed itself. haha. I have had no adverse reaction to the B6 and so far I'm doing great so it must be helping. The packaging is appealing and the ingredients are pure. There is no taste. This is a great product at a great price. Thank you iherb!

Posted on May 1, 2022

B6 is a very important vitamin for immunity, nervous system and mood regulation. B6 regulates homocysteine levels, and plays a role in the synthesis of important neurotransmitters: dopamine, serotonin, melatonin. B6 is necessary for better bioavailability of minerals , like magnesium. I feel that taking B6 provide me with more energy and effect to better sleeping as well. The size of the capsules is small enough and doesn't provide any problems. It's absent of any taste as well. B6 of Now is a potent supplement with good quality.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

It’s a high quality product and I start to feel the benefits of it. It helps to calm the nervous system and the size is good and it has no taste. The package is nice and it’s giving me calming effects. It gives me more energy. It’s has all the ingredient I’m looking for.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

Vitamin B6 deficiency affects the work of the circulatory system and the entire immune system. Deficiencies are especially observed in the elderly, alcohol abusers and smokers. And since I smoke, I use Vit B6. Supplementation with this vitamin also increases the need for folic acid, so be sure to take them together.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

I've done my research online and found that B6 is very useful to take a week before the period to combat bloating and even painful, swollen breasts sensation. It works wonders for me. This is a repeat order. I love this brand, their quality and price. Highly recommended for women.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

Love this product. We have used this for years in our family and it is effective to do all the things that we purchased it to do in our bodies. NOW brand makes its products with excellence and its effectiveness is proof of that. It is fairly priced and I really appreciate being able to buy it at the size the bottle is so that it can last us without having to please orders as often. An excellent fit for our family.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Item came as expected. The B-6 vitamin supplement along with their NAC supplement have really helped me reduce my endometriosis symptoms. I was a little disappointed in choices available regarding capsule size. 100mg is on the edge of the daily limit before it can actually start to have a negative effect and my daily multivitamin also already has a couple of mg's of b-6. I think this is usually prescribed by Dr's for people who are deficient in b-6 which isn't my case. I just take this every other day and that works for me. Otherwise this is just what I needed pure b-6 with no additives or other ingredients which was oddly hard to find. Really glad iherb had this in stock even if it wasn't quite what I wanted.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

very happy with the product and the ingredient is good , packaging is good and able to understand the ingredients very good for my well being