DK

Based on 5,335 Ratings
4,371
Posted on Jul 3, 2022
Good probiotic

We have tried many probiotics from iherb. This is definitely one of the better ones. The size is generous. My sun was off probiotics for a month and there were digestion problems and tummy aches. After a few days into this one all went back to normal. No constipation or runs. The taste is also good. He loves them.

Posted on May 5, 2022

This is high quality supplement. The ingredients are- probiotics. It’s chewable and my kids like it a lot. It has very nice taste and comfortable size. There are 60 in the package. I really like the effect of this supplement. My kids appetite has been improved. The age of my kids are 6 and 8 years old.

Quality is excellent (good dose). All synergistic molecules included in this formulation, including good dose of other types of beneficial bacterias. I take this plus others, according to New York Times bestselling book "How to Live Longer Feel Better" by Nobel Laureate Prof. Linus Pauling (1901-1994) Vitamin C, 2000 mg x 3 times a day ; Multivitamin, 2 times a day; B-Complex 100 mg, 2 times a day; Vit B12 1000 mcg ; Vitamin A 25,000 IU; Vitamin E 1000 IU ; Vitamin D3 5000 IU ; Vit B9 - MethylFolate or Folinic Acid or Folic Acid 5000 mcg ; Calcium Citrate 300 mg ; Magnesium Glycinate 300 mg ; Selenium 200 mcg ; Zinc 50 mg ; Iodine 1000 mcg (or use Kelp Seaweed extract - to get total of 1000 mcg Iodine) ; Fish Oil Omega 3 (calculate to get 1000 mg of EPA daily) ; Probiotic, 1 capsule a day ;Coenzyme Q10 , 100 mg ;Vitamin K2 MK-7 300 mcg

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Just reordered this because I regretted not having it when a light stomach bug was going around my home from one kid to another. This supplement tastes great and my kids (ages 6-12) feel immediate improvement when they take it. Might be placebo, might not. Either way, it's a great product for us

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

I honestly bought these to for my frenchie, since he would get bloated sometimes after a meal, and they worked great for him (he would get really hyped when I would open the bottle <<“treats!!!”>>), since I can not convince him for the life of me to take a normal probiotic pill. I also tried them and they taste great,.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

Our daughter age 2.5 years old love this supplement because it tastes like candy! It has benefited her after we serve this frequency daily in the morning, because we see that there’s an improvement in her health. We love the simple packaging for flip cover too because she can open it herself easily.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

bought it for my toddler. she loves the taste and it helps to relieve her constipation. her poop is generally looking less hard gradually. I will continue to monitor and update. she takes 1 daily in the morning before food but might take a 2nd one in the evening before dinner if she's having a bit of trouble pooping.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Wow... my son loves it... he thought it was candy because of the berry taste... I don't know but the effect of it was fast... He was less constipated plus poops normally after taking it so i can say it absorbs fast..we even tried it...so i can say it benefits us because it helps with digestion and healthy gut...the size is ok.. and the quality is nice...

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on May 28, 2022

These are so good! My daughter has suffered from constipation/hard poops every since we started regular food. Going to the toilet became a painful experience for her and it was heartbreaking for me. We tried increasing fiber/veggies/liquids but it didnt help much. We also tried Mommys Bliss Constipation Ease but it made no difference. After a few days of these tablets her poop is now much softer! This is the first product that has made any substantial difference. We are so relieved. Pooping is much easier for my daughter now (she is 2.5 years) and the situation is a lot less stressful for my wife and I. As to the tablets themselves, they are large but they are chewable. They smell and taste very nice. My daughter loves eating them! In fact, I have to keep her away from eating more than one! I hope her poops continue to improve over the coming weeks. So far so good! Thanks!