DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on May 30, 2022
מצוין!

oil made from the black currant seed the taste is like borage oil gama linoleic fatty acid when you open the capsule good for skin elasticity moisturiser from inside an anti aging product and for skin spots brightening taking it with probiotic contains rhamnosus and tart cherry extract for that anti aging purpose and skin spots

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Bought this for the first time and so i will re-review this again in a month or so. This product is quite clean not a lot of nonsense in it. Black currant seed oil is great for allergies. Not many brands of black currant seed oil so this is my best choice. Be back again in a month to review my reviews!

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Since I started taking NOW Black Currant oil,I noticed my skin feels more supple and my nails are stronger.This suplement has become a great addition to my diet.

6ca604bd-5297-4ef4-835a-42b4be102c10
Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I have used this for over 20 years. It really helped me when I was have some irregular issues with my hormones. Things went right back on track and I will always take it. I am not making health claims, just telling of my experience.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I use black currant oil for soothing my stomach bloating/ gas. I would chew open the capsule and slowly swallow the oil only, then discard capsule. It took a few weeks to feel the effect. Please do your own research first and consult your physician before taking any supplements.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Taking this in my hair journey along with biotin, pumpkin seed oil and essential oils. Everything from the NOW brand is excellent quality and I look forward to taking this long term.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

It is very effective in reducing stomach gas after taking carbohydrates. Just take one before meal.A very good product which provide essential fatty acid for health. It's a repurchase . The brand is trustworthy. The pill is easy to take with pleasant smell.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Very good supplement. The thing I notice is that it smooths my stomach and reduces the abdominal discomfort that i get sometimes from taking other supplements and having IBS. Its a really excellent product.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Good source of essential fatty acids and easy to swallow. Good for skin and hair and many other anti-inflammatory applications! Hope this review was helpful. If so, please give it a thumbs-up. Thanks!

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

i've been taking these for a while, and i dont know if it's placebo but I do think my hair looks fuller and nicer. will keep taking