DK

Based on 7,601 Ratings
6,475
Nuray
Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Black walnut shell strengthens the immune system, reduces the level of "bad" cholesterol in the blood, contains 50% more vitamin C than citrus fruits. An important feature is its ability to fight infections without having a toxic effect on the body. It is a natural antibiotic. It has: antibacterial, antifungal, antiparasitic, antitumor, anti-inflammatory, hypoglycemic, hypotensive, wound-healing, anti-burn, antioxidant and tonic effect. I drink as a preventive measure 1 capsule 2 times a day with meals

kbeauty
Posted on Feb 14, 2022
1,042

i was taking it as a part of my candida protocol, together with oregano oil, l arginine, bromelain, garlic extract, Pau darco tea and no sugar no gluten no casein diet. i can say it is helping me i really feel better after years of fighting with it. please consult your nutrition specialist first! this supplement is not a candy and has side effects.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I find this supplement really good for parasite cleanse. I had some red salmon that was not cooked thoroughly and after that I found I was low in iron and itchy skin. After taking this supplement together with parasite purge my itchy skin slowly healed. We need to do a parasite cleanse and this supplement is really suitable for me.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

An excellent drug for parasites, which allows you to fight a large number of their varieties. Also, as positive aspects, we can mention the absence of any unnecessary additives, flavors, etc., which, in my opinion, are superfluous in medical preparations. This, by the way, allows vegetarians to take them, as well as people with gluten and casein intolerance. taking the drug reduces the craving for sweets. dependence on sweets is one of the possible signs of the presence of parasites. Accordingly, by fighting them, we are also fighting the craving for sweets. I recommend the drug.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

This is really one of the top supplement products! But the age limits is really concerned! we mostly used it for kids. therefore, the improvement in composition of ingrediants is needed. No complains on taste and the package! The benefit is obvious. we have tasted it in oursleves as well. In general the quality is excellent!

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

One of the best supplements I've tried. Very good quality and purity. Also its an brand you can trust. I can tell this is the best supplement compared to similar prices. my body is feeling a lot better after taking this. I would definitely purchase it again. Highly recommended.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022