DK

Posted on Dec 16, 2021
It work for me

I am suffering from high blood pressure for a couple of years first I check my blood pressure when my age was 25 and it was 130/90 my doctor told me to control my blood pressure by exercise and a healthy diet but it seems not working for me last few months my blood pressure was 160/100 to 150/90 & know my age is 29 My doctor told me I have to take medication but I refuse I did these things witch works I start using blood pressure health capsules once a day I also use aged garlic extract 1200 MG once a day and At night i am using omega-3 and after one month my blood pressure is 126/62 to 125/84 so I recommend if someone needs to control his blood pressure you have to use these things together to get his blood pressure health range & If sifting from stress use ashwagandha

1867de6a-c856-4bc3-a0c2-c1b2ea65e4a6
54a929ca-b86d-4b55-9245-6b1737fdaa2b
76093347-e464-4d02-b804-530752387661
edd9e922-e24b-40d6-810d-22358a980039
45cff70e-dd80-4784-ab31-13b5129b39c5
Posted on Sep 20, 2021

I am taking since last 6weeks. Worked for me perfect. My blood pressure used to be 160/110 since almost a year however last 2 weeks it’s became within a good range. Best part is, this does not work suddenly rather its make this work gradually and sustainable ways.

b5c4dde7-3171-4c9f-8ca8-f3f8e7d7a53d
Posted on Jan 6, 2022

I have been taking this supplement from the time of its delivery and from then on, I have felt a great improvement on my circulation. I don't get palpitation anymore and most of the time my blood pressure is normal. Thank you for this supplement. I shall surely buy again nad take this for a long time.

9f14692d-c82f-4d6b-bd6c-8cff06ec3494
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I recently went to the doctor to review all my latest blood tests. He said they were the best results in years because my blood pressure was down it had effected other markers. He then asked me what I was doing different. I told him had been taking this product for six months. He said keep doing it as it’s working.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

It’s the second time when i bought this supplement for my mom, 65 y age. Thanks to this product + Rutin (Solgar) her blood pressure is in normal range during almost an year with no any special diet like often recommended. Now she takes it just ones a day, so 1 pack is enough for 3 monthes, one more benefit.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I'm not sure how long it takes to show a decrease in my Blood Pressure *but* I love how I feel when I take this supplement. And, I like that it is packaged in a bottle making it easier to store in my cabinet. The size of the capsule is perfect and easy to swallow. There is no aftertaste. I noticed a decrease in my blood pressure in about 2 weeks. I still have a way to go yet but I like the product. And, the package is perfect.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

NOW brand has been known for its quality ingredients and health benefits. I tend to buy many of their products and got this supplement for my mom. The doctor has concerns over her blood pressure health and I read good things about this so has decided to try. She's in her 60s and I hope this will be an improvement for her. So far, she's liking it as its tasteless and not too hard to swallow the pills. Will be updating my review on the 2nd bottle next month.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Best supplement I have taken so far. I was struggling to get my blood pressure lowered (was 170/120) with diet or exercise for quite sometime (I'm 5'1" 150 lb, couldn't take medication due to allergy) and now it's sitting at average 130/90 after 2 months. I think I will continue taking this and see if it'll help to keep the average better in a long run.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Blood pressure health from Now contains hawthorn extract and grape seed extract. Hawthorne supports the blood circulation and can be used for heart diseases like atrial fibrillation. I use daily two tablets (breakfast and dinner). So far I’m satisfied with the quality of this product. I have less trouble with atrial fibrillation (so far). I alternate blood pressure health with Hawthorne Extract also from Now.

Posted on May 26, 2022

I recently found out my blood pressure is high. I am 41 and my bp is about 150/120! So I keep searching for natural remedies to lower bp and excited to find this with lots of good comments. Ordered instantly. And it works wonderful. My bp dropped to 120-130 in less then a week! Now I take it everyday to maintain the bp within healthy range. And also I am on a low stadium diet too. Hopefully my bp will be under 120 soon.