DK

Based on 1,407 Ratings
1,120
SomebodyAlex
Posted on Mar 29, 2022
Excellent borage oil from NOW!

Borage oil has several benifits it's good for hair, improves skin, and helps to reduce inflammation. The package contains 60 pills and for me, it's enough for 2 months. The taste and size of the pills are fine. As with other NOW supplements you get great value for low price

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

GLA is an important fatty acid especially if you have some skin or hair troubles. There is no need to buy other brands with a softgel of 1,200 mg because they don't have more GLA than this one. Honestly, just get this brand. The GLA concentration is the most important when you compare the price for Borage oil. The softgels are big but easy to swallow. They look like Omega3 softgels. The price is good. The bottle is big but I would appreciate a bottle for 6 months.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022
2,303

Posted on Oct 11, 2022
4,069

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading about it. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. NOW FOODS is become our family favorite brand! Highly recommended.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022
4,069

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

The title says it all. I have suffered from dehydrated yet oily skin for the longest time ever and I was getting so frustrated with non performing skin care products one after another. So I decided to try GLA as I've read that oily skin folks lack this. It works but slowly after a few months as I believe it gradually calmed the inflammation in my internal system. The capsules are tasteless and for the price you pay, you get a quality product which provides the necessary omega nutrients for heart and skin health which are missing from our modern diet. Please give me a like if you find my review to be helpful. 🤗

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Now products are my "go-to" for freshness and quality. I use this supplement with others for weight control and women's health. As I am of an older age, I need help with Omega oils for heart as well as inflammation of joints. I understand Borage Oil has a better percentage of GLA than Evening Primrose Oil, so I switched. I find this soft gel easy to take and I don't have any bad taste from it.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

This is the first time I've used Borage Oil. Usually I get Evening Primrose Oil, but I researched this and found that, for my age, the ingredients are stronger for the purpose. I take it to benefit my women's health issues as well as for weight control. These gelcaps are quite large, but slide down easily with a beverage. NOW products quality are always good and the Omega benefits are a plus.