DK

4.3
  • S
Based on 1,195 Ratings
Posted on Oct 8, 2022

The delivery was as usual very fast to Europe. I have chosen that product because of the reduced bitterness. About the benefits, it's to early to talk about it, as I have started not to long ago to take it. But I am sure with consistency, it will do what it's supposed to. I like the fact that it is not mix with several ingredients and in the dried stage it conserves all the nutrition. That is the reason why I bought it at the first place.

f03eb4e2-8448-4177-9091-7180160bfe89
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

This superfood is a constant in our pantry. It has great benefits not just in lactation but in building lean muscles as well. This is a must for a healthy diet. The item is well packed when I received it. Best mixed in shakes.

a1cd2006-2330-4a13-b51e-f0d4f609e334
Posted on Nov 3, 2022

This is a great way to add a ton of amino acids and nutrients to your protein, smoothie, or just about any prepared food! It also provides a lot of other nutrients without a lot of calories. It has a fairly mild taste but it is noticeable, so test it out before you add large amounts to any recipe or drink.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022
1,049

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

I heard good things about brewer's yeast and how it helps with hair loss. Although it's only been a few days I am hoping I will see some results! The taste is bearable and mixes/ dissolves pretty well in lukewarm water. This is known to have many health benefits as well so recommended for the whole family and even pets!

Posted on Jul 23, 2022
1,347

Posted on Jul 17, 2022
1,242

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I give this to my dogs, I sprinkle it over their food and they love it. All my dogs are over 10 years old, and this helps with their energy and shiny coats. I have a pit bull and 2 chihuahuas. I have always used Brewers Yeast for my pets flees, and never have to use commercial flee medication.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I give it to my Sheltie for extra protein. From what my holistic vet told me, it is excellent. She is two and one half years old and has been on it for 2 years. She is beautiful and energetic and healthy. I will continue to mix it in her food.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I purhased this for my hair pack to help grow hair. It will take time but it will give enough nutrition for hair growth. I read that it is good enough to replace multi vitamin. It's little smelly but all the good things smell kind of funky like when you cook broccoli.