DK

4.8
Based on 1,622 Ratings
1,359
Posted on Oct 16, 2022

We have used burdock root to keep my husbands gout under control. After he had a transplant he didn't need it anymore. I developed osteoarthritis and decided to try this instead of the prescribed medicine. I am delighted that I no longer have to take any pain medicine for arthritis in every joint of my body. Very hard to find a bottle. Was glad Amazon had some who sell it.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

This is a very good supplement to help you use the bathroom during the day if that’s what you’re concerned with there’s no bad aftertaste it will help improve your skin and give you good energy and saw your benefit during the day the qualities great there’s no bad after taste I just love coming back to this product I’ve recently realized that it helps with my bowel movements it’s crazy good whenever I take it in the mornings and I have a long day and I use the bathroom before I sleep and it’s like very helpful in that area I know it’s TMI but such a good supplement ingredients are clean I will always go back to this products I wish I knew about this sooner this has many minerals

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Burdock root has been used as food and medicine for centuries in various ways, including as a diuretic to aid digestion. I read an article that it helps with hair loss because Burdock root contains all the necessary amino acids for building protein that creates hair. I am taking this to help with my hair shedding.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Great cleansing diet superfood with good improvement of my health! This supplement is not known for a lot of people, but it helps with detoxifying your liver, which help with overall health. I would even suggest this products for teens from ages 16 who have acne problems as it helps to clear out your skin.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Excellent! It works even if you get one a day. It helps to ease constipation or at least make you go one time a day. Definiteky cleansing the blood from toxins. It has blood thinning feature. If you already take chemical blood thinning mefications, suggest to be carefull. Cleaning skin too. Be patient. Nice ingredients great quality and package

Excellent, helped me a lot in regulating the irritable bowel and digestive problems, of course this is only one of many ingredients that contributed to the improvement, this is not a miracle product and you need to know what you are doing, excellent price quality ratio, the portion size is divided into two capsules so there is no problem consuming it, no taste or smell, no I felt any side effects

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

This herb supplement is a powerhouse of antioxidants! It has many benefits and the quality of these products I have confidence in. It can help with certain cancers, good for the skin, there is not taste. I believe it can help with improvement for the blood, with purifying it. I do personally like the packing of Now products. There are many forms of this product, including tea. Another ingredient magnesium stearate is also found in many foods. I believe it to be safe.

Lumi Lumi
Posted on Jul 16, 2022
1,236
2,013

We have used burdock root to keep my husbands gout under control. After he had a transplant he didn't need it anymore. I developed osteoarthritis and decided to try this instead of prescribed medicine. I am delighted that I no longer have to take any pain medicine for the arthritis in every joint of my body. Very hard to find a bottle. Was glad Amazon had some who sell it.