DK

Based on 12,440 Ratings
10,743
1,263
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I got this for my dad who has been taking supplements for 40 years and he swears by it. He was pleased with this product and cannot believe how affordable it is. I am just glad iherb offers such convenience and affordability to order online for people worldwide. Highly recommended!

771d853e-d6ae-4a31-abfe-8b2326e5f54d

first of all the quality of NOW is great. about the C-1000 I take these capdules for a long time bcause it's a good antioxideant for our body. every day one capsule after meal, it's not a big deal but a big benefit! the capsule is a little big but it's okay. there is no taste, and 100 capsules in a package good for a long term. FEEL GOOD

c22a660b-62b2-44f5-8d6e-14fcfe0d4113
Posted on Oct 28, 2022

I have consumed Now Foods C 1000 for many-many bottles. I take this for immunity and antioxidant protection. This vitamin C is friendly to my stomach. The taste is okay, Now Foods vitamin C always give you fresh aroma. 1000 mg is a proper size that give me enough potent protection against flu, but without adverse effect at all.

b0dd9181-8684-4b66-87af-10e75f1dd0dc
Posted on Oct 2, 2022

Since I found out about this vitamin C I buy it regularly for me and my mother. Vitamin C is very important and although in my nutrition I eat fruits and vegetables, I do add this to my diet because vitamin C is very important for the skin, it helps builds collagen, and it is a great supplement for anti-aging. Also, Vitamin C is important for the absorption of calcium in the body for the strength of the bones, especially in menopause. The size of the capsule is big, but I don't find it difficult to swallow.

3d5da1d9-281d-4a36-98e8-34c7532209c7
Posted on May 28, 2022

I have been using NOW FOODS supplements for many years. They are well recognized throughout the industry and have been established for decades. Their products are some of the best on the market and reasonable in price for the quality you get. Very happy with all their products. I am a loyal customer and recommend them to everyone seeking better health.

d223db50-e8b6-499b-b82e-a6315ac6c456
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I had a sinusitis on & off for 5 years and I have a doctor that I visit every now & then whenever my allergy flares up.None of the medication helps me long term but ever since I took this supplement,my friend recommended me this, I never visit my doctor again.😗. Its been 2 years now I am sinusitis free.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

I choose vitamin C based on value for money. I prefer ascorbic acid and a bioflavanoid complex. This product ticks all the boxes. It's easy on the stomach too. I don't know why it is ranked only #34 in the category as it deserves a much higher place. The quality is good - I can't count how many bottles I've gone through in the last 5 years.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

I like the size of NOW vitamin C-1000 and the ingredients. It has a reasonably high mg and the potency works for me without bothering my stomach. I sometimes will take it twice a day or more to increase my immunity if I've been exposed to people who are sick.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I used C supplements last 15 years and New Food product has one of the best effects, taste package for health. It does not have impact on stomach, very easy to swallow. I always use this antioxidant after meal One of the best for immunity, great ingredient, excellent quality and size. Will always use now foods products.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

I always have these pills on hand for when I’m feeling run down or am feeling a cold or virus coming on. I will high dose these throughout the day if I’m sick. Doing that for a few days always knocks my illness on its head. Your stomach will let you know when you’ve reached tolerance, you’ll just go to the bathroom but I find this doesn’t happen as much as it does with the ascorbic crystal powder. When I’m more sick I can have quite a lot without reaching tolerance, just showing the body is needing vitamin c to fight off the bug. Humans can’t produce our own vitamin c, a weird flaw, so substituting when ill or having smaller maintenance doses during the week is key to helping your immune system flourish. Highly recommend!