DK

4.7
Based on 3,559 Ratings
2,828
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I regularly use NOW brand supplements and essential oils. I trust their purity and potency. These vitamin C tablets are hard pressed powder and even though they are a bit large in size, are easy to swallow, because of their shape and hardness. I find that other brands which are in capsule form stick to my dry throat and will not go down. I like the added ingredient of Rose Hips which are beneficial and full of vitamin C.

9c25b081-852a-4009-ac81-beed3537d483
360e8e62-c76a-4e7c-bb20-36372d0b8e7f
1ad1b7a0-473b-42fd-b4cc-dce12ffa80cd
Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Me and my family have been using this since the start of Covid19 and helped us stay healthy. We noticed the improvements in our health and get sick rarely. Very cheap item and would recommend giving it a try. We normally use 1 tablet a day but if we go to crowded places, we normally take 2 tablets. Hope you find this review useful! Will be purchasing this items again 😊

e3133c2a-541e-4075-ab22-bb445c30d5bb
Posted on Sep 2, 2022

GO Main content starts here Supplements Show Share SALE Vitamin C-1000 Tablets Antioxidant Protection*   Sale Price: $10.39$10.39 Regular Price: $12.99Reg. $12.99 100 Tablets$10.39 SALE 250 Tablets$27.99 Quantity123456789101112131415161718192021222324 Add to CartOR Find in Store Free shipping for orders over $50 in the 48 States and D.C. Shipping and Return policy With Rose Hips & Bioflavonoids Vitamin C is a water soluble nutrient well known for its vital role in the immune system.* Vitamin C is also necessary for the production of collagen (a structural protein in connective tissue) and is therefore important for skin, bone, and joint health.* Vitamin C is needed for amino acid metabolism, neurotransmitter synthesis, and the utilization of many nutrients, such as folic acid and iron.* It is also a highly effective antioxidant that can help maintain healthy tissues by neutralizing free radicals generated during normal metabolism and exposure to environmental stressors.* This unique blend includes rose hips and bioflavonoids which work

ba1d1b45-e5a5-4fe2-8de0-ef0a5a86190a
Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Excellent dietary supplement for antioxidant protection with Rose Hips & Bioflavonoids. It got Vitamin C 1gram, Rosehips powder 25 mg (Rose Canina) as well as Citrus Bioflavonoid complex. This supplement is necessary for collagen production and amino acid metabolism. it is highly effective antioxidant that maintains healthy tissues. Take 1 tablet daily. It is so vital for your immune system.

225ed45c-3830-4f6b-b751-23cd11de444b
Posted on Jul 8, 2022
2,859

I have noticed significant improvements in my mood and general well-being since I started using this vitamin. I also feel more creative and energetic. The product is excellent, I'm very happy with it so far.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

The products are excellent. easy to find on the page and an explanation about although easy is good. I hope in the next buy, find it easily. Apparently, the quality and effect are good. The taste is regular as other similar products. The package is good and easy to keep.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

I definitely like this brand of Vitamin C. NOW brand often is one of my favorites. Good quality and has good selections to pick from without costing an arm and a leg. I especially like that this is a rose hips mix too so it is extra healthy for my skin and natural collagen production.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Vitamin C1000 Gold supports the immune system and helps to enhance the body's natural immunity. In addition, potency of vitamin C promotes energy metabolism, increases iron intake, and is an important antioxidant. Vitamin C also boosts immunity during physical exercise. With non acidic effect on stomach. This package last for about 8 months for me.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

it is made of high quality natural ingredients. The serving size of 1000 mg daily is safe & is not harmful to the stomach. It also boosts your immunity against diseases & is a very powerful antioxidant that can neutralize harmful free radicals. It has many good side effect & the potency is very high. It is an essential nutrients that has many functions & it taste great.