DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 21, 2022
for bone health

This supplement containing elemental calcium 500mg- benefit for better bone health, especially for old age. Other ingredient including vitamin such as D3 & K2 for better absorption. Though unable to verify about the product quality, but it seems to be helpful. Product is well package & sealed. In capsules form - easy for consumption. However, discover that each capsule is not fully filled, wonder it is supposed to be this way.

303760c0-a4e7-4308-a2f1-f248598c8138
Posted on Aug 25, 2022
4,069

This is the only product that I badly needed right now, I'm always having this problem with my bones, but this supplement will never leave me behind, it always serves its purpose on easing the pain I'm feeling with my weak bones, It really improves my bone health.

A super product at a super price. Taken together with their loved ones, it has an excellent effect for health. I advise everyone close to you too

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

great,this is very good for healthgreat,this is very good for healthgreat,this is very good for healthgreat,this is very good for healthgreat,this is very good for healthgreat,this is very good for health

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

They say that one serve is 2 capsules, but I only take 1. Higher doses of calcium are not a great idea according to studies investigating calcium supplementation and mortality.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

The quality and the ingredient of this supplement is wonderful. It is the solution for the calcium and magnesium deficiency. Since I consumed it, I found benefits. It support my bones

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

Fine product. Delivery prompt. I will order more. Packed great. The quality of the goods is super. I recommend to buy.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022
2,478

Super. Fast delivery. The packaging is good. I will buy more.

Posted on Feb 18, 2021

This made a big difference in my daily life! I was informed that as women get older they cant absorb calcium,magnesium or zinc individually as well. But when they are combined, your body more efficiently can absorb them and use them. Combined they can help speed up your metabolism and make your meals be used more efficiently. That also hepl you sleep better at night.

Posted on Dec 15, 2020

This is a product that I have been taking for a long time. Of course, it is a product that is beneficial to your health. The dosage and ingredients are excellent, and the price is reasonable. If you are looking for the effect of this product, I recommend you to buy it.