DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on May 6, 2022

This is an All-in-One formula for bone and nerve health. The capsule was a bit difficult to swallow because of its size. Will take it continuously for 3 months and test for my bone density.

e6e929ff-7e35-488c-bff9-073d15e50b33
Posted on Oct 16, 2022

this is a very good combination of the ingredients. Vit D3 and K2 for bones and boost immune too. and the cal and mag are the minerals to help strenghten bones

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

It’s a great addition to my son’s supplements. I do add a little more calcium to it since he has a calcium deficiency and needs the extra. I do see an improvement with the combination of vitamins.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I love how we can get all calcium, magnesium, vitamin D, and vitamin K in just one capsule! Really helps with bone health. This product is made of high quality ingredients as well. Definitely a useful and great product!

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Excellent product, I am very happy with quality and price. Thanks. I will buy again.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022
4,069

This excellent quality supplement never disappoints in giving my body good benefits, it incredibly helps improve the health of my bones.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Good mix of calcium, magnesium vitamin D and vitamin K

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Have been taking this for a few years due to its combination of cal cium, magnesium, Vit D &K which helps body to absorb calcium better. However need to increase dosage for my osteopenia as i was taking less than the recommended qty. I alternate this with Dr Best's calcium bone makers as these are the 2 brands I trust. Hopefully the quality is being maintained.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

this is my first time trying this item and this product also this brand

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

A good combination of necessary supplements. I hope it works!