DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Dec 22, 2021

I'd had an extremely bad chronic cough for over six weeks. Nothing worked. I could tell the difference after taking the first dose of three pills. I took three dosages a day and got better every day. By the third day, I was weaning myself off the supplement. I have not taken any cough or other medicine since. This also worked for someone in my my family who had a bad case of pneumonia. DISCLAIMER: I am aware that everything doesn't work for everybody but this really worked for me.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Bone density can only be improving slowly, daily consumption helps improving and give me great confidence after annual body check. My bone density improved to 90percentile of my age group, and I'm so happy for it! please like if you find it helpful 🙂

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Calcium Lactate is best for the stubborn cough. My friend gave me this brand to try for my continue cough and my coughing got stopped within couple of hours. I would highly recommend this for anyone who wants an instant relief from chronic cough or seasonal cough.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I was recently told this helps with children’s fevers, and with 5 kids, I’ve had a few chances to try it out. I’ve gotten away with skipping the Motrin every time but once. I’m thrilled!

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I find this is a gentle calcium supplement, easy to take with meals and I haven't experienced any down sides. I used many NOW brand supplements and have not had issues with any.

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

My friend use it because he has a lack of calcium. I think the amount of calcium is rather enough to meet the demand of body.

c5e497e7-0ed2-45db-b8c5-50d2fc44fdfe
Posted on Nov 26, 2022

NowFoods is a good supplier that provides many ingredients of good quality at an affordable price and good packaging size, for example this calcium lactate.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

I was absolutely stunned. The product raised doubts about whether this price was correct. It was too cheap for the price set and also gave me satisfaction I'm recommending this to people around me and I'm willing to buy it again

Posted on May 6, 2022

Calcium lactate was recommended to me by my physician. The pills are easy to swallow and totally vegan, which is a plus for me. Works very well, as intended.