DK

Based on 10,337 Ratings
8,993
Posted on Aug 14, 2022
1,957

This contianer has plenty of capsules for 1-2 years since you don't need to take it daily. When you do, make sure you take it in the morning and after breakfast and there won't be any upset stomach. Overall these caps are easy to go down. What you will benefit most from this is reduction of pain, like if you have arthritis or just a normal muscle pain. In addition it has many other uses as it helps fight viruses, flu and works even for candida.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I take Cats Claw for fungus as it is a powerful anti viral herb. I have suffered with fungus Candida and parasites for 4 years after taking many anti biotics from surgeries of cancer. The antibiotics destroys your gut flora and cats claw helps immensely with leaky gut which I have this as well. Cats claw is also an anti inflammatory. I also drink cats claw as a tea with the whole herb. I take this in conjunction with other herbs and supplements. I love Now brands and take so many of their supplements regularly Look up the many benefits of this amazing herb! Thanks so much!

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Cat's Claw is the medicine of the 21st century. I have been taking it for years to keep me (hopefully) virus free and in good health. It is working! I am now 71 years old and not aches or pains., and I don't suffer from all the ailments that my friends of a similar age are having.

Kati
Posted on Jun 28, 2022

This is one of my favorite products ever!!! Whenever I feel like I am going to get sick, when I get a cold or have a little temperature, when I feel weak in my body, I take 2 capsules of Cat’s Claw and the next day I feel prefect. I forget about all the discomfort I had the day before! I love this product!!!

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I was told that this would help to ease the pain of osteoarthritis and I believe it is helpful - although this is not quantifiable. Nonetheless, I continue to take it and believe in it's relief-giving benefits. also, as with all of the iHerb products, it is competitively priced.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I love using Cat's Claw! Been using it for years. I like that it is packaged in a bottle, making it easy to store. I take 2 a days for inflammation. Keeping inflammation under control is more important than ever because I am a Covid-19 "Long-Hauler". The capsules are easy to swallow and there is no after-taste.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Got this to rotate with Pau’D’Arco. I have been taking this on alternate days in rotation. No bad taste, easy to take and I believe it helped a fair bit with my immunity. Not sure if I see any other improvements as I’m taking other supplements too. But no side effects so I’m not so concerned about it.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

I got uterus fibroid and found out from one lady who had same issue that she took this Cat's Claw with Indole-3-carbinol and CoQ10. It only passed 2 weeks, so it is early to check fibroid. however, I noticed that after first time taking Cat's Claw pill my digestion improved, as I used to have heaviness after having a meal. Burping was painful and not stopping and after taking this it reduced and burping coming with no pain. So it has benefits for a digestion. I will update my review later again after at least taking it for 3 months and making check up. wishing everyone a strong good health. and for every lady in any age to be healthy. please consult your doctor before taking this or any other supplements.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

This contianer has plenty of capsules for 1-2 years since you don't need to take it daily. When you do, make sure you take it in the morning and after breakfast and there won't be any upset stomach. Overall these caps are easy to go down. What you will benefit most from this is reduction of pain, like if you have arthritis or just a normal muscle pain. In addition it has many other uses as it helps fight viruses and flu. Quality, ingredients and taste are also great.