DK
4.4

4.4
Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I am pleased that this also contains horse chestnut. I have started taking rutin, and that works better with horse chestnue. Celery seed is very good for blood pressue, and I think it will also be good for my kidney problems. Eating celery is very healthy, but a bit tedious, - but all parts of the plant are healthy.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

If you don't like celery cause of the teaste but want the benefits, try this. I started using this when I got gout because it helps with it. Celery has a cold nature which helps those conditions of inflammation. You can use it regularly, and may want to make sure you have warming spices/supplements to balance out. but research it for you. No taste really.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

Celery and celery seed are helpful for gout, and this product makes it easy to consume. NOW has always been a trusted brand for me, since there processing is exemplary.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I received the product in good condition but this is the first time to use this product so the final feedback will be after use experience.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

it's very very useful excellent very very good great

f768dea7-9cdc-4b91-ac7c-cd36614e905d

After researching and reading the review here on Iherb, I decided to get it for my father to try to manage his blood pressure. It's been 2 months since he started taking supplement and he has been seeing improvement, no more headache and more energy level. I gave him as part of a daily stack that includes serrapeptase, hawtorn extract, olive leaf extract, nattokinase, anthocyanin, hibiscus and coq10 with bioperine. All of these combination has bought the result I want. I will continue to buy these for him to maintain his health for a long time. Cheers!

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

ordered second bottle.. has very calming effect.. feel good overall

Posted on Sep 13, 2022
4,069

I purchased this supplement for my dad as it helps him with his healthy blood circulation. I love how effective it is , specially on improving his overall wellbeing.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

Use this to help lowering my blood pressure. Twice a day, quite convenient.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

perfect price , quality and ingredients. size & package are good too