DK
Based on 1,317 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,317 Ratings
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I received the item. The delivery man in Slovenia was very friendly. The package was not damaged. I am very happy with the item. It is used by me and the whole family. We are all very excited. I recommend buying. I will order for other relatives. The quality and ingredients is ok.

71774563-20a2-4da1-bf5e-25a73b779c26

we already have the capsule form from the same brand , I decided to try the powder one , bought it for my dad who really loves chlorella ,and claims it's better than spirulina in his opinion , I will try to try it myself with juices and see how it taste 👀, please remind me with likes 👋 to comeback and update you

8ba4dcff-2a91-4b46-baeb-7f8643d8eb0f
Posted on Aug 5, 2022
5,890

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

excellent powder with high quality, the ingrediant is pure chlorophyll powder that benefits the body and needed for detoxifying process, this green powder is considered the blood of the plants vasils and its one of the superfoods that out body needs, its a great source for antioxidents and minrals and other vitamins, and it tastes not bad specially if combind with coconut or almond milk, recomended product and the package is preferable easy to open and close unlike different packages for same product

10c34b85-1ac9-492e-aa2c-11ab0d92f5c3
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Very Nutritious. ... Binds to Heavy Metals, Aiding Detox. ... Could Enhance Your Immune System. ... May Help Improve Cholesterol. ... Acts as an Antioxidant. ... Helps Keep Blood Pressure in Check. ... Could Improve Blood Sugar Levels. ... May Help Manage Respiratory Diseases. looking for quality that's NOW BRAND CAN'T FIND PRICE BETTER THAN THAT I'M SO GRATFULL

Posted on May 31, 2022

My first time ordering this product. Arrived really quick. iHerb is great they have everything you need. The Chlorella taste better than I though it would. I take the Chorella just before bed with a little cold water. I stir it a few times to make sure it's all dissolved and drink it quick. No after taste for me. Plus it go down smoothly. This is a great product certified Organic. Now have a lot of Organic products, with great quality and have been a round a long time. Char H

Posted on May 13, 2022

This powder is high quality and I’ve been using it for a while now. I try to drink a smoothie everyday and always include 2 tsp of this with 2 tsp of spirulina. I don’t always get enough veggies in my diet but this keeps me very regular. Drinking this helps me feel my best, especially after partying or when I don’t have time/energy to make nourishing meals.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

was previously on spirulina tablets , decided to give chlorella a try. opted for the powder version so that i can mix it with my daily dose of collagen powder. chlorella effectively eliminates the smell of collagen. smells of wheat grass if you are just drinking it with plain water. you can mix it with juices to musk the taste. please do not mix with coffee nor take chlorella at night. best taken 30mins before meals for maximum absorption.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Quality ingredient, pure and natural. I take in the morning and as a result, have an abundance of energy! It’s a mellow kind of energy(plus mental clarity) that lasts me throughout the afternoon, nothing as coffee-like jitters. I’m able to do twice the amount of fisical or mental work. ChlorellaI has a detox effec, cleanses your body and removes heavy metals.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I AM LOVING IT; it works absolutely perfect and the benefits are even greater than I thought before. Package arrived fast, perfectly sealed and no damage at all. Good and great as always with this brand. Excellent composition and benefits, I always take my supplements from this brand and always very happy!