DK

Based on 10,820 Ratings
8,648
1,423
Posted on Oct 29, 2022

I love this product I did not know I needed this quality ingredients are good and clean for me filled with fiber I put it in apple cider vinegar and lemon juice and I love it because it helps flush out everything in me help with my God I’m glad I added it to my diet cause I have my intestines there’s no bad taste

5320d8f6-e2b9-44fb-a6b0-c2de5e2e6dac

This Inulin ensures a healthy biome. The good gut bacteria can grow with Inulin and the bad bacteria are pushed out. That's why digestion works better. The taste is sweet. I put one teaspoon of Inulin powder in the food in the morning and I feel good. I recommend it. The price performance ratio is very good at iHerb. If this was helpful - thanks for „thump up“.

fc7d0c6a-0516-41f6-a439-4b0cf3035dc6
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

this is the first time I ordered inulin for my 2 years old of age son who's having an ASD. need to fix his gut. and change his diet I was worried about constipation but the reviews for this product is great and the taste were Amazing too! I wish the quality is beneficial for my son

bb0e158c-4afc-4138-a91a-01aecda3c19e
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

NOW Certified Organic Inulin is a terrific 'prebiotic'. I include a dose in my breakfast smoothie each morning. It feeds our good gut bacteria. I also eat tons of fructooligosaccharides (FOS), a form of indigestible (for us) sugar in the form of the polysaccharide inulin, which also ‘feeds’ my good “gut buddies”. FOS is found in vegetables like radicchio, Belgian endive, Jerusalem artichokes (sunchokes), okra, artichokes, onions, and garlic. Very good value and perfect to support digestive health. Highly recommend.

8ec335bf-86a9-480d-82a9-713106dde0aa
Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Inulin from NOW FOODS helps me a lot with constipation. My doctor said it promotes good gut bacteria. The taste is a little sweet. I take a teaspoon of inulin in my muesli or smoothie in the morning. The quality is perfect because it dissolves well and there are no additives in it. Inulin is the pure ingredient without anything else. It is pure fiber that is good for the intestines. Thanks for the "thumb up" if my review was helpful.

7fb6c711-b9b7-483d-8923-845c8f1132e4
tontubut
Posted on May 31, 2022

I've been taking Inulin for several months & I cant tell any difference but I know its doing my body & specifically my colon a lot of good from all the research I've done. Somethings don't necessarily work overnight & I'm willing to continue to take this product faithfully for my own health. I'm very glad I discovered it.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I take it as a prebiotic . Use it in my coffee,tea and soup, it dilutes good in the hot drinks. It is a decent quality and unadulterated, no different fixings except for inulin. Would purchase once more. It has a sweet taste to it and light sweet kind of smell.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I always stir a teaspoon of this prebiotic powder in to my coffee or tea as a super easy way to include more fiber in my diet and to help my good guy bacteria. It adds a very slight sweet taste but not very noticeable. I find this brand dissolves really well compared to others.

Posted on May 23, 2022

This is my third time to repurchase this product. The package is as expected. It is cheaper than many other similar intestinal support products, but offers me unexpected quality!! The composition is simple, just Insulin to nourish the cells lining the colon that is benefit a lot to my gut and avoids from constipation. I just add one teaspoon amount to oat meal everyday that provides enough dietary fiber for me. The subtle sweet taste is acceptable and it dilutes easily. The ingredient is natural and no-sugar added. It is excellent for my diet, as well as my granny who ages 83 can consume insulin.

Posted on May 23, 2022

This is very easy on the pallet. I mix a spoon into a small amount of yogurt or a smoothie and it's very pleasant, naturally sweet, almost like candy floss! Not using long enough to give a detailed account of any changes noticed so will update in a few weeks time.