DK
4.6

4.6

Most helpful positive review

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This is a good quality organic superfood powder that made my skin glowing! Pure wheatgrass with no grittiness when I make juice or add in smoothie. This replaced the chlorella for me because I’m concerned there’s iodine in it. Great for keeping your skin healthy, weight loss, detoxification , immunity, and slowing down age process

Global reviews (606)

Product reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of iHerb. iHerb does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Show more
Posted on Jan 11, 2023
3,132

She read about the benefits of wheat sprouts and ordered powder for making cocktails. I am a fan of smoothies and cocktails. Usually I do with kefir, banana, cinnamon. Add a spoonful of wheat sprouts. I don’t feel the smell. It's nice to drink. No unpleasant sensations. Hair grows better and the skin has become much better. I am very happy. Please put a like, I will be pleased.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022
4,071

I'm highly satisfied with this Pure Powder Wheat Grass product so much, I've noticed a lot of good changes on my well-being, one thing that amazed me so much is that I'm not anymore keen on eating too much foods, it looks like it will help me lose a lot of weight and I'm loving it.

Posted on Apr 27, 2023

I bought it for my father he is at his 60s age, because of the advice of the health advisor to consume a mix of high-quality superfood antioxidant ingredients in addition to the diet plan to help him with the brain tumor, the taste is great, and the package is super safe, and my father told us he felt the benefit and the improvement of his energy.

Posted on Mar 28, 2023

This product is good quality as it’s superfood the package size benefit taste are ok. Good for adults age as it’s ingredient is helpful for their growing improvement and health help as antioxidant and for diet you can mix it with water food juice…etc. It’s good for kids also as I heard that they need it for growing.

Posted on Feb 8, 2023

love the taste of this wheat grass..amazing and easily can be mixed with smoothies. it is an effective antioxidant and a superfood that gives energy, improves hair thickness, stops hair from falling and good for the skin and overall health of the digestive system and nervous system. the size is reasonably enough given its price. this quality lasts for 2 months if taken daily, one big spoon. Will re buy for sure.

Posted on Feb 6, 2023

High-Quality Growing and Processing Standards. Certified Organic. Pure Ingredients, no Additives. Factory Fresh Taste Age. Truly a Green Superfood Because it has Anti-Inflammatory and Antioxidant Properties as well as Gastrointestinal Health Benefits. The Packaging Bottle is Double Sealed to Retain Nutrients and Freshness. I have Experienced Improvement in my Overall Health and Well-being Since Implementing NOW Wheat Grass Brand as a Food Source. The Powder Mix is Fine and Smooth to the Taste. It is a Game-Changer in a Balanced Diet; a MUST!

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

Good unpolluted USA quality with one 1 ingredient superfood for any age in a OK package that I wish was a big mouth jar WG is anti cancer benefit with a healthy diet that benefits your health we mix with other antioxidants for healthy improvement as for the taste we add pure mad honey much Blessings To I Herb always

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

Now Wheat Grass powder is a green superfood with many health benefits including Vitamin A & C and detoxification. I mix the powder with juice and it dissolves easily and has a mild taste. The Now brand offers a quality product at a reasonable price. This is a product for all age ranges (my kids also drink their wheat grass powder shake every day).

Posted on Feb 7, 2023

Excellent quality, ingredients, size, dosage, benefits for health and taste ok!. Just mix with water. Good antioxidant for diet. Delivery very quickly, package very sturdy!

Posted on Apr 13, 2023

This product is one of our favourite ones! Not only it helped us to regulate our diet, but it we also felt a tremendous improvement in our health and benefit as a strong anti-age asset.