DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Nov 13, 2022
Really like these!

I ordered these when my children got sick and will continue to use them for the cold months. They really like the berry flavor and it's an easy way to get a decent amount of vit c. we really love the NOW brand for it's quality yet affordable price! we all end up using them when we feel like we need an extra boost.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I love this vitamin C! It's very tasty, either the berry or orange flavor. I've tried other chewable brands and came back to this one for quality and effectiveness. It's a small wafer, about the size of penny, pleasant taste, and absorbs quickly into your digestive system. I like to take one 500mg in the morning, and one at night to ensure 1000mg absorption. Seems to work! Now offers excellent products affordably priced. I've used the Now brand for many years, with many items from supplements to essential oils, and it's high on my recommend list. Try it!

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

This product is good for kids who do not like to swallow pills or for people who can not swallow . Like people with medical problems. They can chew them and still get a quality product. And great ingredient and a good taste. That is what my grandson likes the best. He loves to take them and that makes me happy.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

i love this vitamin c as its vegan. the only issue is it is not air tight and by the time i finish 60-70 tablets, rest start changing color due to exposure to moisture. so i take out some in a different pills bottle. so Now foods should look at making the packaging better.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

the need for vitamin c during a pandemic like this is very much needed apart from we get it from fruits and vegetables we can get extra through the consumption of vitamin c supplements

24dc2b6d-a3a5-4592-8720-57c039f2e7a6
Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Received in good condition. I trust the NOW brand and the vitamin C chewable tablets is easy for the children to eat. However they prefer the orange favour.

6342f792-f287-493b-a1ed-56efa4616457
65e8d73d-e0d0-4ef9-9f7d-3d4665b0c97d
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Chewable vitamin C that isn’t orange flavored is hard to find so I’m happy with my purchase of this quality product. The tablets are small and easily chewed unlike big, wafers that take forever to chew. I would have given 5 stars but the cherry flavor is not really prominent. If this tasted more like cherry, it would be a 5 star. The taste is fine but more fruity than just cherry.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I like having chewable c it makes a good snack and they taste good. They are not to acidity and not to sweet. The packaging is good. I like the lids that pop up. It’s easy to dispense. The ingredients seem to be good and I like the mg it has.

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

This Vitamin C is perfect. The taste, size and ingredients is everything our body needs. All of my family takes it once or twice a year.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022
4,069

I take it with a laxative to speed up that process as I suffer constipation and it really helps with that. Good taste, easy to take! High concentrate, works well.