DK

4.9
Based on 11,066 Ratings
10,231
Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I actually like the light taste of these chewables. The size of the pill is small, which is nice. The dose is also good for someone like myself who has been taking supplements for a while and wants to maintain a reasonable level of vitamin D without risking possible excess, since the body stores vitamin D. Of course you'll want to consult an expert/doctor for yourself, I'm just sharing my personal experience. The cap and bottle are good as well, since the cap is attached to the top you won't drop it when you open it to get a tablet out.

246134a6-8498-4c44-8b71-7e7bd64bc069

it is for my kid...and he is very like it..and it helps for our body especially during a pandemic. Vitamin D also plays an important role in maintaining immune function by increasing its response against disease-causing microorganisms, reducing inflammation when an infection occurs in the body, and forming blood cells.d3 k2 mk7 magnesium zinc are must during pandemi and for our body health

6eb5e109-d9b7-4a54-9425-3d4384dddc5e
Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Structural Support Helps Maintain Strong Bones Supports Dental Health Natural Fruit Flavor A Dietary Supplement Vitamins Family Owned since 1968 GMP Quality Assured Now Chewable Vitamin D-3 supplies this key vitamin in a tasty chewable form. Vitamin D is normally obtained from the diet or produced by the skin from the ultraviolet energy of the sun. However, it is not abundant in food. As more people avoid sun exposure, Vitamin D supplementation becomes even more necessary to ensure that your body receives an adequate supply.

4b5a92db-9174-4d1b-a4b8-fcaac45a8c14
Posted on Feb 15, 2022

My second time ordering and I kept some stocks as price is very reasonable. Ingredient is perfect for my requirement, quality is good. The size of the gel is small and easy to swallow. No bad effect as I have been taking this everyday. Great for people with less exposure to sun and Vit D deficiency. No bad after taste. Will continue buying this. Please click on the like button if you find this helpful.

bacdc5c5-c43d-441a-a75c-b799ab1e98b0
Posted on Nov 21, 2022

We drink together with our daughter of 11 years, small chewable tablets with a fruity taste. Vitamin D is necessary for almost every person, I also experience a deficiency of it. After the reception, it seems to me that the mood and love of life increases. I recommend this jar if you take it together with children.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

I really like this brand of chewable Vitamin D. its just VitaminD ingredient. it has an orange taste. i use it to help build my immunity and fight against colds. i use 1,000IU dosage but if im sick ill take 2 or 3 tabs. Its good if you arent able to go out in the sun and especially if you have a deficiency.

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Oct 5, 2022
1,216

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Convenient and ideal for kids and adults, the flavor also tastes great and you can take the dose according to what your physician or health practitioner indicates you with. It is also a great option for small kids because the flavor is not like medicine or flavors that they easily relate and reject. I take this supplement at nights with dinner. The packaging is appropriate as well as the size and quality.