DK

4.7
Based on 6,400 Ratings
5,121
Posted on Feb 7, 2022
Improved energy, healthy looking skin, healthier gut.

I have taken Chlorella ( a very well known expensive Japanese brand) regularly for 3 years now. I noticed an improvement in my energy and my skin has looked better ( more glowing dare I say). Now foods Chlorella has the same effects and benefits, if not better. I take 3000mg a day for the first month and then 6000mg in divided doses daily. Now Foods has the best price for quality and quantity after doing a lot of research in the market.

52b50667-3cdb-4492-a239-1c57ba300d67

Good product with reasonable price. I've been consuming chlorella for months and it gives fantastic results such as: fresh and energized body. I bought chlorella in order to slow down aging because it has pigment-protein complex (PPC) as anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties. After consuming chlorella for months, I noticed that my skin is more fresh and looks more young. Also, another good side of chlorella it can detoxify heavy metals.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Good product it’s useful I like it so much my friend also bought it before I will buy it again next time when it’s finish I like iHerb so much I like also iHerb offer Not first time to buy this product and good price It’s really work I will told my friends about it it’s amazing Used , quality, size , benefits

1e492bff-b656-476c-b3d3-369bca94e114
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I like the size and shape of the tablets. I just take one each day along with other superfoods like spirulina and I notice the difference in my energy levels and complexion. There is also no strong funky smell or taste in the tablets compared to the powdered version. Try it for yourself.

14b86a7a-2d7c-425c-ad30-cd1cfe19bbce
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I received the item. The delivery man in Slovenia was very friendly. The package was not damaged. I am very happy with the item. It is used by me and the whole family. We are all very excited. I recommend buying. I will order for other relatives. The quality and ingredients is ok.

71297a54-d3e7-4a87-8645-3c7d7dc6f979
Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Same as others, trying it cuz recommended by a Japanese YouTube who lived in Taiwan. Altho it’s not the same brand, it’s nice. And the size of the tablet was not that big as described in the comments Her videos are knowledgeable. I trust her and the resources she gathered. Hope this product help with my body!

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Brought to use as a binder to bind to heavy metals and other toxins within my body as part of a detox prescribed by my health professional. Chlorella is very effective as a binder, is also good for cholesterol, blood pressure and an antioxidant so if youre after any of those this might be for you!

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

After taking it for a week, my intestinal health has significantly improved. Chlorella absorbs heavy metals and other toxic substances from the body, especially the intestines. My bowel performance is a lot better because my body is free from these pollutants now. I recommend it to people who have constipation and are easily fatigued. However, I heard from people that vitamin C shouldn’t be taken together with chlorella because it reduces the effect, but I’m not sure whether it’s true. If this review helps, please give a thumbs up to help me get rewards and buy and review more products!

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

As I said in my last feedback, I am completely satisfied with my product. I have been using it for a week now and I see results in my skin is completely rejuvenated, and it is also helping me in the weight loss process! This product is high quality indeed!