DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Oct 21, 2022
Exactly what I was looking for!

I was looking for chondroitin sulfate on its own and NOW Foods is the only brand that offers it and iherb is the only company that sells it. I already have a large quantity of glucosamine sulfate to go with it, so I only needed the chondroitin. Very happy with this product and since I started using it, I am noticing a difference in my back condition. I will certainly buy this again as needed.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

I found chondroitin without glucosamine to be unobtainable in New Zealand, but iherb stocked it, and at a very reasonable price. It arrived safely way down in the southern hemisphere in only five days. I am finding it to be a great quality product. Thank you iherb. I give you my wholehearted recommendation.

Posted on May 24, 2022

this highly benefits the joints and i have seen a large improvement and effect in myself, and this also works for my 13 year old, german shepherd (110lbs). he used to have trouble walking but now his hips are higher placed and he looks way younger. if anyone has trouble swallowing they can place it in a bannana or yogurt because the pill size is a bit larger than many supplements

Posted on Sep 13, 2022
4,069

This excellent quality supplement is so effective and efficient in helping my joint's mobility to function healthily . I high recommend this capsules, I'll buy plenty of this for my parents as well,

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

Excellent Chondroitin, purchased on the advice of a doctor, after starting to take the drug, I began to feel better, my knees and elbows work better, I am very satisfied. I advise everyone.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Supplement mainly for my week knees. My nutritionist advised this can help on my knees problem. Keep having that and purchased and consumed over 6-10 bottles so far.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

My Rheumatologist specifically recommended that I take Chondroitin Sulfate in November 2021. I purchased my first bottle from iHerb in December 2021 . I have continued to order more bottles and to take it daily as prescribed knowing that it is beneficial for my health! Kent H

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

It's not easy to find pure chondroitin sulfate without additional ingredients. It's good that NOW continues to manufacture it, a long-time favorite for me.

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

Good quality ingredients, pill is a manageable size, helps with symptoms of mast cell activation - one animal study in particular touches on this , as well as providing joint support

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

Purchased this to help break up kidney stones and it worked well in conjunction with a few other supplements. The tablets are easy to swallow and of good quality ingredients, long expiry and value for money.