DK
Based on 1,108 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,108 Ratings
Posted on Oct 25, 2022

Decided to try out this 120 capsule size. Spouse is taking this for his high blood sugar. No complaints about the taste. Great that it comes in capsules so it’s easier to consume the dosage of cinnamon he needs on a daily basis. Hope to see benefits in a few months.

e0c4f329-4fcd-4b28-83d9-2a9dd4dce26c
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Love love for this good quality in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package

872ed6c4-aaa0-48b4-b2ed-fe79a79dadaf

THE ABSOLUTE BEST, even though I was starting to conclude otherwise at first. But it turns out that's because I was initially taking only one capsule of NOW Foods Cinnamon Bark right before each of two meals, instead of the label-specified TWO capsules at a time. Seemed virtually ineffective at 'half dose,' and I thought, 'darn I should have stuck to cassia cinnamon' instead of the 'true cinnamon' (Ceylon cinnamon) used in NOW's product. But then I tried using TWO capsules at a time instead of one, as per the label, and I couldn't believe what a world of difference that made! But it's true! When taken exactly as the label says, this product may be the BEST DIETARY SUPPLEMENT PURCHASE I'VE EVER MADE!

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Now cinnamon bark may aid in maintaining a healthy glucose level. It has quality ingredients that have antioxidant properties like Ceylon cinnamon bark and cassias cinnamon bark. The two types of cinnamon work synergistically to promote and maintain healthy glucose levels . The capsule is small in size and easy to swallow. Take with a meal for better absorption and benefit.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

It seems in a good quality. it is just pure cinnamon without other ingredients. so effective on blood sugar levels to let it in normal level. i like sweety meals so it is help me with that and give me more benefits. in general i like cinnamon taste so i chose it for that. i will try this dosage for the next weeks and see if i can increase it or still on it. about size it suitable for me now but I will pick up the bigger one on the next shipping.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I don't know much about the benefits of taking cinnamon bark pills, as I am using 1 a day because other people seem to like them for health reasons. But I *can say* that I've tried other brands and this seems to be the best. The capsules are bigger, they are stuffed whereas I've had other brands that didn't even quite fill up the capsule, and I don't know if color means anything, but these are darker and richer looking than others that I've tried. I think I got a good deal for my money.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

The quality of ingredients in the cinnamon bark supplement is superior to the other cinnamon supplements I have taken. The size of the capsules go down easily and the dosage is right to help me control my blood sugar without the worry of the capsule dissolving in my throat. Using this supplements is a great benefit in controlling my blood sugar and helping lower my A1c and it tastes fine.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Excellent product. Limited ingredients, which is what I look for. This product is what it says and is excellent, I love the taste of cinnamon, and have had no stomach issues with this brand as I have with others. The quality with this brand is excellent and looking forward to all the benefits I can get from it. Shipping is extremely fast.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I use Cinnamon to support the work of my digestive tract and lower my blood sugar. It works well. Great quality supplement from Now Foods.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

this is an excellent product that my brother used to balance his blood sugar. it worked wonders for him and this why I bought 2 bottles, one for my mother and one for my sister in law