DK

4.6
iloveshopping
Posted on Nov 25, 2022
Excellent! A Versatile Must-Have in Everyone's Home

Bought this with the intention as a Sprouting Aid for Broccoli Sprout. It works as it is. It is a natural food grade acid that I used it as a natural preservative for handmade edible stuffs. Also used it for canning, drying or freezing of foods. I also used it as a DIY cleaning solution for example to clean the insides of the stainless steel boiler or kettle and other cleaning purposes. At times I used it as a hair rinse. It is so versatile to have this at home. Highly-recommended.

c14a1098-5bc0-48bb-8802-e990531896e6
icarotwist
Posted on Aug 29, 2022
27,903

Citric acid is an amazing product! I use it to make my own cleaning solutions and it works great. It also helps a lot - removing water calcium, and I use it in my water distiller.

4040d145-ab60-4884-a9f2-b615e9a41c1b
0401ce0d-4841-47f5-acf1-1338f05b4ab9
6b38fd3a-5a07-4a1e-a85a-7365dd9d4cbf
020221b9-0a71-4670-8a22-3037dc8c391a
67dc4e65-6234-4b87-b8eb-7dac88a6004b

I use about 1/4 tsp of this diluted in 8 ounces water as a hair rinse to help with removing mineral deposits in my well water, the same amount run through my coffee maker to clean it out, about 2 tsp through a clean cycle to clean my washing machine, on hard water stains in the bathrooms..so many uses and a good value.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on May 21, 2022

I bought this to dissolve any residues and sediments in my water boiler/kettle and it works very well and its very cheap! You only need a table spoon of it and put it in hot water to dissolve before adding it to the kettle/boiler. Just bring to a boil and let it sit for an hour and pour it away.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

It actually works. I was trying to clean some old bathroom faucets and did not really believe it would clean the crud off them. I mixed this with baking soda and made a paste to spread on the ugly faucet area. It has taken three times to cut through the grime but it has worked. The parts that didn't look bad, now look shiny.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

It’s an excellent product for cleaning the kettle, only use a spoonful & the job is done perfectly. And it’s a big bottle, that would be last for a long time.

cc45cbdd-5f4b-433f-999f-d644f9467aff
Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I love using this to make bath bombs and other types of fizzies for use around the house. It's a good size to get a few uses out of which makes it really good value.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

High quality, easy to use. Very effective to support rising in baking things like quick breads and other non-yeast based breads when combined with apple cider vinegar and baking powder. Also an effective, non-chemical preservative.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

I'd never used this product before until I saw some drink recipes that called for this ingredient on a diet plan I follow. It works as expected, and I like that it was easy to find on iHerb.