DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 11, 2022
4,069

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading about it. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. NOW FOODS is become our family favorite brand! Highly recommended.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

This is a great product at a great price. I use colostrum not only for the immune system - it has a very good preventive effect, also for the gastrointestinal tract, and great smooth and clean skin, with radiance, glow effect.I take colostrum for up to 3 months, after which I take a break of 1 month. I prefer to combine its intake with spirulina, collagen and vitamins for the skin. For better results and absorption, I take it on an empty stomach - either in the morning or in the evening, 3 grams per day, drinking plenty of water throughout the day. Working scheme, with proven results for me.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I've learnt about Colostrum recently and decided to try the Now Foods' product. It's too early to talk about positive impact, but for sure I haven't experienced anything bad. What can I say right now is that the product presents decent quality and the scent is nice. For sure I'm going to give it a go over the next couple of weeks and include it in my daily supplement list.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Update! It’s actually doing just fine. Initially it didn’t seem to dissolve too well in my tea, but I’ve been putting it in hot coffee and having no issues with residual sludge. Or maybe it’s that any undissolved bits are just blending into all the other things I mix into my coffee! Either way, I’m pleased with it now …………… I’m disappointed with how poorly it dissolves into liquid. Maybe I can buy capsules to fill and swallow, otherwise it’s just a gross sludge at the bottom of my tea

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Well, if it's made by NOW, I'm sure it is a great quality item, which is why I've given it 5 stars. I just looked at the ingredients and I have NO idea why I purchased it and it is sitting in my cupboard waiting for me to remember. I suspect it is supposed to be in my cat's raw food and I've left it out of the recipe. Must go and check.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I noticed that taking Colostrum Powder has significantly reduced the healing time of minor wounds, abrasions on my skin. Normally my wounds heal between 6-8 days. Colostrum reduced it to 2-3 days. Colostrum also has a calming effect on me. Good taste.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I like colostrum for repairing the gut but it is costly. This si quite a cheap product compared to NZ brands out there and I can taste the difference. However, you dont need much. I stopped taking ti becasue I am casein and lactose intolerant and over time I found the reaction to uncomfortable.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

I have been using it for a week and the taste is good. I feel that I am calmer and more focused . Do not see a difference during training yet but who knows what will happen.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

The best quality, the packaging is good, I like the taste, Great value on a great item! Very little taste which is good and easy to swallow. Will definitely be reordering these again.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Helps strengthen your baby's immune system. Helps to establish a healthy gut by coating the intestines. ... Offers ideal nutrition for a newborn. Has a laxative effect that helps your baby clear meconium (your baby's first poop) and lessens the chance of jaundice. Easy to digest.