DK

Posted on Apr 4, 2022
Good quality

I like the potency, quality and contents of this product but can't yet say how it's affecting me, after just a week of taking it. It's a key nutrient that's often lacking, however, and it always tests 'positive' for me when I check it via muscle-testing/dowsing.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

My nutricionist recommended me this product and also the brand. According to her, is one of the best. Regarding the shipping, it was really fast and the product arrived with many layers of protection. I totally recommend!

Posted on May 2, 2022

Good value for money and really good for people of a certain age! I like it for heart and brain, and I find the brand to be good quality.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Excellent quality started to make me feel better quickly. Taking 2 tablets daily. Easy to take as I prefer gel tablets. I have heart issues that seemed to be more breath. I am 70 years old. Give it a 9.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

My husband takes this and likes the soft gel form.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

NOW CoQ10 is the only brand that I will use for CoQ10. Did a lot of research before my first purchase.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Hopefully Q10 can improve our collagen layers of our skin and also make sure you intake enough vitamin C

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

A great CoQ10 at an affordable price. I've extremely satisfied with the antioxidant properties of this product.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

Since I started to take these I don’t feel tired, can take care of the baby without taking naps during the day.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Great product of , , prefect brand high quality , nice package , easy use ,good deal