DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 9, 2022
4,069

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. NOW FOODS is become our family favorite brand! Highly recommended.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I took it daily and I think my heart palpitations have reduced for some time now. I personally take it as a heart supplement and I think it has done it's job.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Have been purchasing this brand for family members for more than a year, seems to be very good and no side effect recognized at the moment. My family members are 90 years old and 66 years old.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I planned to take this CoQ10 with my collagen product to get the maximum benefit. So far I am happy for the result. My skin is glowing and I feel my joints are more comfortable, less pain when going downstairs. My hair feels stronger as well.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

My husband is taking statin so I bought this to let him try as he has to drive long distance to work everyday. He feels very tired after heavy peak hours traffic so I hope this supplement will help.

Hi dear friend! CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH/WITH OMEGA-3 FISH OIL: CoQ10 and Omega-3 Fish Oils have both demonstrated support for cardiovascular health. SUPPORTS HEART FUNCTION/CELLULAR ENERGY PRODUCTION: This product combines two complementary cardiovascular support ingredients into one convenient softgel. Contains no titanium dioxide. I and my husband like Q10 with Omega!For heart health is very good! Good luck!

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

CoQ10 is a nice supplement for my grandparents who are over 80 years old.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

It was easy to buy in the website and it arrived very fast. I can't wait to start to take it.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

Great quality, nice and good size of packaging. Should be good

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Great quality and balanced ingredients good packaging good improvement in overall as supplement