DK

good laugh
Posted on Oct 29, 2021

Easy to take, nice dosage, I take this to ensure no joint problem which has been subdued for years with good excercise, food and supplement.

In times like these, D-Flame is in my immune defense preparation, will come in handy at the onset of illness , like the ones related to influenza, and sign of bodily inflammation, just my take on the product, at least, it is not a pharmaceutical drug.

Posted on Jun 11, 2021

I have a severe issue with my wrists, unrelated to arthritis, but similar in symptoms. I had to stop taking anti-inflammatory medication because it gave me an ulcer, so I looked around for a mild, herbal substitute. While this remedy is not as powerful as an anti-inflammatory, it does give some relief to the pain, with no side-effects.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

This is a wonderful combination of anti-inflammatory elements, and these days it seems like every disease there is can be traced to inflammation -- including COVID -- so this kind of product can be a real necessity!

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

I run daily and this helps me with soreness and mood. I highly recommend it as an alternative to OTC pan relievers.

Posted on Apr 23, 2021

This is an outstanding inflammation reducer! It must be taken 3 times a day for a while to absorb the full effect. Then keep taking it. Don't use it only when you have an ache or pain.

Posted on Dec 13, 2020

A great choice for sports recovery. After taking this supplement, I feel less pain after workout. It helps me keep up with my regular workout plan. Highly recommended.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

I didnt see much results but maybe I should use it for a longer period of time

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

I shattered by ankle/leg 20 years ago. I have been using this product for the last 5 years. Whenever my ankle is aching (mostly from weather or exercise) this product eases the pain greatly.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

I have had a few headaches lately and these were handy in my cabinet, figured if they helped with inflammation they would help in my situation and they did. They have been nice support with general aches and pains as well.