DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Works well and so grateful it only takes one pill per serving (1cup) of dairy!! I love that it is in capsule form too, so its not chalky in my mouth & throat. they are very small pills so my little one can take them, no problem. this is a high quality dairy pill. we use digestive enzymes at every meal in my home, and if dairy is anywhere, this pill is added to the menu.

51fc13e2-7d10-4794-b1ec-4d956f46fd5c
Posted on Feb 25, 2022

small super slim capsules that looks so adorable and easily sallowed. tested 1 pill with a dairy meal. half way through my meal, my stomach felt very bloated and keeps passing gas and burping. feels more comfortable after my meal. maybe it's because most of the gas has been pushed out. will buy more definitely

c23c0551-8539-4415-bdcc-2a8bcae0fbcc
Posted on Jun 10, 2022

For a family where 3 of the 4 can't digest cow dairy, this supplement has been incredible. The tiny size of the capsules have allowed our small children to take them easily. Now's high quality enzymes have allowed us to choose some cow dairy now and again without any negative digestive consequences. I Highly recommend them.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I can finally drink/eat dairy again after years of intolerance. I was tired of the gassy, bloated feeling, and loose stools. I was looking for lactaid but a family member mentioned this NOW Digest dairy. I can eat ice cream and even drink cows milk again. I even tried frozen custard with no issues! I tried to digest dairy without the enzymes and my stomach hurt again. Now I just take 1-3 capsules before digesting anything with dairy in it and the discomfort is gone. Thanks NOW Foods!

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Some contend that the lactase amount in this product is not particularly high. However, I noticed a dramatic improvement in digesting dairy over lactase alone. It seems that the fats in dairy are often a big part of the digestion problem for many people. This product addresses that for me in a big way! If you find that lactase tablets are not 100% effective for you, give this a try.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

The quality of this product is so good, it has really helped me to digest meals that contain dairy. I love it because its composition is clean. The package is easy to use and the Veg capsules are good enough to swallow them without issues. I have really seen a big improvement when it comes to digest dairy products. I am really thankful for this product because I used to get a lot of discomfort stomach after any meal containing dairy, but now I can enjoy to eat without pain. Also, this brand is excellent. I truly recommend this capsules! If you find my comment useful, please give me a thumb up. Thank you!

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

This is a quality product! Bought this for a child who is lactose intolerant. We used to use another product but chose to use this based of other reviews written and I like that this one includes multiple ingredients to aide in digestion of dairy. My daughter states he stomach does not hurt when using this product and eating dairy. I was able to dose her needs based of the user experience of other reviews so take the time to read the reviews. She says that it does have any taste and she likes the enzymes in this product. This will be something we buy for a long time.

Posted on May 1, 2022

In my later years I have developed severe lactose intolerance. For those times when dairy is unavoidable 2 capsules seems to do the trick. Sometimes I take a third part way through the meal if there's a lot of dairy involved. I have tried several brands and Now definitely works the best for me.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

These are a really competitive high strength quality dairy enzyme for those with lactose intolerance. The price is also very competitive relative to other brands. Works really well for someone with moderate lactose intolerance (can only tolerate small amounts of hard cheese and butter). Symptoms of bloating, gas and intestinal upset are gone.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

These are my favourite dairy pills because they don't just have lactase, but they also help digestion of other parts of dairy that are harder for me to process. The pills are small, taste-less (if you swallow them right), and the quality is always the same (always good). Packaging is minimal and easy to open. iHerb.com generally has the best prices for this when buying in bulk and they are also generally the most reliably stocked. Shipping is usually fast.