DK

4.8
Based on 2,712 Ratings
2,262
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

its a great supplement, It really effect me the quality is great and the best of packaging. the taste is fine and the ingredient is great. it also help me to improve my immunity. it is really benefit to lower the blood sugar. I really concern this to youngsters specifically the age limit is 18

ccf3e2c1-dd95-430d-8b93-aab7a1259704
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I get an overall uplifting effect when I take Dandelion Root. It balances and improves my mood and positively affects my entire sense of well-being. It helps me digest foods faster and better, with a lot less of the common digestive issues. Dandelion Root stimulates bile flow function and is a potent blood cleanser. It also improves functioning of the kidneys, spleen, stomach, and is a powerful diuretic. I must have some significant sluggishness to some of my organs as I get a dramatic improvement while taking this. I believe it is well known for improving a variety of metabolic conditions. If you've found this review helpful please give it a thumbs up.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

I bought this to help with fluid retention and found myself going to the bathroom a bit more, but it’s not to the point where it becomes uncomfortable. I take two tablets at one go when I need to, and it helps with bloating. Please leave a thumbs up if you find my comment useful. Thanks!

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I have been using dandelion root for many years to help with detoxing. I think it helps to detox all the unhealthy food, chemicals that are thrown at our bodies over the years. One of the main things I aim to do is to assist my body and liver detox excess hormones, which I feel dandelion root has helped to achieve. This also seems to help me with digestion. I take on an empty stomach 30 minutes before a meal. I often buy this brand because of confidence in the products and competitive price.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Great product! The nutritional content of dandelion extends to all parts of the plant. Dandelion is a rich source of fiber and many vitamins and minerals. Dandelion is full of potent antioxidants and rich source of beta carotene and polyphenol, both of which neutralize harmful free radicals and protect against chronic disease.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

HIgh quality product, easy to open, attractive container, perfect size for easy swallowing (TWSS), this product has, along with iherb's wild yam extract, eliminated my hot flashes! When I forget to take it, I have a hot flash. Take 3 per day, no hot flashes. Thank you iherb for a great product. I also love how efficient iherb is. I usually receive my orders the day after ordering. Amazing.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I have been taking Dandelion supplements for close to a decade. Dandelion is very effective if you suffer from water retention like heavy legs. In addition, it helps to detoxify your liver. If you add arthichoke with this dandelion supplement, the result will be even better. I used to own a Music Pub business and drank alot of alcohol. So I take this dandelion plus arthichoke to nutralise the alcohol in my liver. Hope this helps :)

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Great quality & ingredient. I’ve been taking this supplement for awhile now as part of my daily diet and the enjoying the benefit. Not much of a taste to be concerned. I do feel some improvement in my health. Received package in good condition. Will buy again

5408f11f-eed6-440c-8475-9e32e0202be6
1514710c-ff9e-4482-945f-ce22160104f7
Posted on Dec 1, 2022

Amazing product, fast shipping and great price. Ingredients are exactly what you are looking for l. Quality is top notch as well as the packaging. Great health supplement that I will be buying again. Taste is not bad either. I think I will have some been fits and improvements from this.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

great quality supplement. bought this to help detox my system after a unhealthy diet. I found it helped with my bloating, i suppose water retention and overall i just saw an improvement in my inflammation and my skin seems to be in slightly better condition. Didnt really find an off putting taste to it either.