DK

EmaAvdispahic
Posted on Dec 22, 2021

This product was recommended by my friend who has reuma artritis. she says it helps with her pain, so I bought it. I acctually dont have artritis but I do have discus hernia on several levels of my spine. I started drinking it last month and I can feel less pain. My mother uses it for her knee pain. I can recommend it. This product is gluten free and I can drink it because I hav celiakia too.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

A product I have bought several times already is very helpful for back pain and joint pain its improvement my standing. good quality Recommend it

Posted on May 26, 2022

I get headaches often, and if I catch it in the early stages and take a couple of these, it usually wards it off. I'm grateful for Devil's Claw for helping me avoid taking so many over-the-counter pain relievers! I much prefer this natural alternative.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I'm not sure, but it seems to help a little with my back pain. I 'm still using it because when it was finished, it seems that the pain was a bit stronger than before.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Joint problems have been relieved, and I feel much better.

8f2ee2bf-639e-417e-955d-ac27c78c8b22
Posted on Dec 10, 2020

I have an autoimmune disorder which causes joint pain. My herbalist recommended this for joint pain. It’s an effective anti inflammatory herb. I just take one capsule per day. My joints are quite sensitive, especially to the cold. I spend a lot of my day typing and clicking a mouse which can cause some discomfort in my hands and wrists. This herb targets joint pain caused by inflammation.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

devils claw really helps with back pain and joint pain

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

Devil's Claw is excellent for hardening arteries, arthritis, gout, inflammation and many other things