DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I have had chronic ear infections since I was a toddler. I’m 30, and still have about two serious ear infections a year. I suffer from extremely dry and itchy ears, which causes me to pick at them.. These drops keep my ears moisturized, and seems to keep infections away and even stop an infection in its tracks. A couple times I started to feel one coming on, used the drops and it never turned into anything. Definitely recommend if you have chronic ear problems, ear itchiness, etc.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I've had a weird ear thing that comes and goes so I decided to trial this out. It's composition of oils is very effective when used for clearing out ear infections. Scent isn't overpowering, gentle feel inside the ear. Good quality and size for the price! Hope this helps!

Posted on May 8, 2022

If you have problems with your ears having water in them or an ache that won't seem to go away, do what your grandma used to do! This oil is naturally the best for taking care of your problem! It's the best quality and benefit you can get.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Just purchasing a second bottle. Had itchy, dry inner ears. This differently help relief the itch. Moisture the ear canal and helps soften ear wax as wel. Easy to put a couple of drops in with the dropper and give the outer ear a bit of a massage. Good value, use as needed.

Now is another brand with excellent value. They are so affordable with great quality, hard to find ingredients and the price is always nice! What's also nice is that iherb carries so many iherb products that are often sold out elsewhere. I've only used homemade ear oils. My family has an very old recipe we use but the main ingredient is hard to find. It's not always convenient to make. I've had earaches my entire life. I decided to try this out. It's great. The scent is light and nice. The texture is silky and it's absorbent. Doesn't leave an oily film. The package is a great size. I'm sure it will last long. I've even used it on my dog she loves having her ears rubbed with soothing oils.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

This ear oil is already mixed for you so there's nothing to figure out. we needed it for a child's ear ache and then I had it too, I suspected from covid because it can infect the ear canal! I had no idea but it was horrible and this helped a lot, perhaps healed it. was the first ear ache ever to hit my family. The ingredients are special and just what is needed.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

i am so happy to find this ear oil for my itchy ear. whenever i went to see my doctor for my itchy ear problems , i was just prescribed an antibiotic ear drop; it stop the symptoms but my tender ear skin just get drier and drier. and this oil smooth my skin and stop the itchy . and it last for such a long time , i can't be more happy.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

My inner ears itch like crazy, especially after I shower. I dab some of this on, and it really helps to soothe the itch. I have since gotten my mom started on this oil, she is a big time eczema and earwax over production sufferer. Really great stuff. No scent to it really, very faintly herbal.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

this is very useful if you feel itchy inside of your ears. few drops of it help you relieve. i have problem on my left ear since there is time i cannot hear, but when i had few drops of it, few minutes later i can hear. i continue using it so i get relief.