DK

4.8
Based on 1,672 Ratings
1,448
Posted on Sep 8, 2022

I have been taking echinacea for 2 1/2 years, and since I began taking it regularly (two 400mg capsules in the morning and one at night), I have not had any type of virus, not even the common cold. No sickness at all for 2 and a half years. For me, that is nothing short of miraculous. Before I started taking echinacea, I was getting bronchitis every winter/spring. The cough would hang on for 2-3 months. I'm very happy to be virus-free. BTW, my husband has had the exact same result - also beginning taking echinacea at the same time I did. I know it has really built up my immune system. Everyone should take it! Who needs a flu shot? If you found my review helpful please thumb up)

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I noticed a big change while using the first bottle! I used to suffer with allergies and I get a cold every now and then but not ever since I started taking them.. will keep buying everytime I run out

1dfe11fc-a47e-472a-a092-3eac085a0b1f
Posted on Nov 8, 2022

The quality, clean ingredients, packaging, and size of this supplement are great. It does not have a taste and is easy to swallow. when my older kids start getting sick, I immediately give them this along with Vitamin C, Zinc, Elderberry, vitamin D and Quercetin. You cannot take it long term, but I believe a few days of it definitely helps with sicknesses.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Since we had NOW Echinacea we don't get sick and our Immune system has improved. The taste is very tolerable and the ingredients are healthy. It's good and give my family lots of benefit. This has a good package as well. It's so affordable and the composition is balanced for the whole family.

For viral and colds, my family uses Echinacea. It helps the immune system to overcome the disease. Echinacea from the company Now is high-quality and effective. The capsules are tasteless and odorless. The price satisfies. There are 250 capsules in a jar. It lasts quite a long time. Easy to swallow. I love the Echinacea supplement helps my family overcome illness. Ingredient of this product is whole Echinacea root.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I add the contents of the capsules when I make some boiled tea. I feel like these help to soothe my throat or remove any scratchiness too. I kind of wish though that the content melts more easily in the tea - so there’s some white powdery stuff - very subtle in my tea, but it doesn’t really bother you, just the way it looks!

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

We have been using NOW echinacea for over 20 years. The 4 of us have not ever had a cold, stomach bug, virus. Until covid. My boys took echinacea all through school years and always stayed well when all the normal bugs were going around the school. Love NOW echinacea.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

The benefit of echinacea supplements is and improvement of immune system functioning. My concern is the common cold. At my age the quality of the ingredients really counts. I include other homeopathic remedies and a healthy diet and exercise, and I'm amazed at how infrequently I have cold symptoms. The price and packaging of NOW echinacea really work for me.

Posted on Dec 7, 2022

Have a sore throat? Pop a few of these before bed and by morning you will feel much better. I always have a bottle of this on hand just in case. I love the NOW brand as well. They always have top quality products.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

capsule size is small and easy to swallow. I took it for several months already and I don't have any major health issues so far. very good product!