DK

7,682
1,649
Sebastian
Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Had a hard time staying awake. I tried different green tea capsules. The cheap ones from Walmart were bitter. agrees with me and they are not expensive. I take them with my breakfast and lunch to combat food coma. It helps me to take on a full stomach. I get nauseous if I take it on an empty stomach.

7874b343-d985-4f54-bf40-46a54273ffc5
7ba35c69-3288-41d1-a933-1bd8caded4e9
366b897a-b58a-4189-975f-6cb47185ece4
Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I had to stop drinking coffee because of stomach issues. Had a hard time staying awake. I tried different green tea capsules. The cheap ones from Walmart were bitter. agrees with me and they are not expensive. I take them with my breakfast and lunch to combat food coma. It helps me to take on a full stomach. I get nauseous if I take on an empty stomach.

9f79e3ce-c17c-4f45-98fe-f6100d58af5f
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

great supplement for me to use. I take it a few times a week, since I take so many. In my 60's and do not take any big pharma on a regular basis a few only as needed... I have CFS and FM and General Anxiety. I keep controlled with supplements like magnesium malate and glynicate. Keto way of eating. Keeping blood sugar low sure helps my joints too

cabdbff8-057b-42a4-b15d-930c664037b1
Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Good evening, we are from Ukraine! Now is always the quality of supplements, so I made an order without hesitation. As you know, green tea has many useful properties, including: antioxidant, rejuvenating, tonic, cleansing effect. This ingredient works well in complex reception for the purpose of supportive therapy to eliminate gynecological problems. I take with DIM, lecithin and turmeric.

a6fb1ff7-eeef-4c46-aa11-10bb0e65b972
Posted on Oct 9, 2022

This is a powerful and convenient way to get the bioactive compounds of green tea, including polyphenols and catechins. What prompted me to buy this is I have fibroids and studies show that EGCg may help with inflammation and thus shrink these nasty monsters. There are tons more benefits like helping fight free radicals, maintaining healthy tissues, revving up your metabolism for weight loss, helps w graceful aging, and sharpening your cognitive function. It would be hard to obtain all the health benefits of green tea by just taking the tea alone (you need about 2-3cups a day) so these capsules are an efficient way. I like that it’s dairy, egg, gluten, and soy free. Do smash the like button if you found this review helpful. Thanks!

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

This version of Nows green tea extract has more of the potent egcg,than the other version of green tea extract, which is not specified. Not only can it curb appetite for weight control, but it also help maintain blood sugar level and better sleep. I I take one before sleep with the minimum caffeine.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

EGCG is an effective antioxidant. It might protect against cellular damages caused by free radicals. Free radicals are unstable atoms that can damage cells, causing illness and aging. According to reports posted in NCBI, evidence from clinical trials suggests that green tea plays a role in metabolic syndrome because it may have an impact on body weight, glucose homeostasis, and other cardiovascular risk factors. Other reports in NCBI say that EGCG has potent antiviral effects which has a potential application against Covid in vitro experiments; and EGCG from green tea effectively blocks infection of SAR-CoV-2 and new variants by inhibiting spike binding to ACE2 receptor. In other words, it might protect us against Covid infection. I bought it for my family protection. Give it a like if it helps.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I feel healthier just for taking this supplement. It can help protect your body from free radicals and is a higher quality product compared to capsules that only say they contain "Green Tea". EGCG and green tea only products are not 100% the same, so be careful to choose a product that is potent EGCG.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Initially i bought a bottle from local seller after i ve watched an introduction video from an immunology dr. He recommended Egcg to fight covid... then come along a lotnof other benefits. My skin is better, i slim down, mummy belly almost all gone, n covid free. I take 1 cap b4 breakfast + lunch. I ll normally get rid of the capsure n just consume the power.. super bitter, but for better absorption, i just do it this way daily. So tis is my 2nd bottle. Will repurchase. Good price from iherb.👍