DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jun 24, 2022
*Must Have!*

This is by far one of me and my companions favorite herbs out there. It really truly does it All! Gives you mental energy as well as physical. Eleuthero assists in naturally draining your Lymphatic system for overall better health throughout the body. It is also one of the best adaptogens next to Ashwaganda. The 2 together make a very powerful combination towards stress, anxiety and depression. I will forever highly recommend Eleuthero! The Now Brand has an amazing deal with the quality and quantity of this big bottle. And it is Organic! Can't beat it.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022
4,069

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading about it. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. NOW FOODS is become our family favorite brand! Highly recommended.

Excellent high-quality product. It works as it should. Very pleased with this purchase. Eleuthero is a calming, sleep producing, totally natural capsule. It reduces stress and you're not taking chemicals. It's potent, so take it easy. Excellent product. More doctors should be aware of it and have their patients try Eleuthero before valium or any Sedative-type prescription.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Since recent, I’m caffein free, and this pills really help me to maintain energy levels and concentrate on tasks. No side effects for me!

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

This is quite a good thing to boost energy on daily basis. I'm taking them in the morning and can see the difference in the energy levels.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

I first heard of Eleuthero on a podcast from an academic nutritionist who recommended this as one of her favorite supplements when asked to pick 5. Then I was trying to look for supplements to help with sleep, so I thought I'd give it a try. This is "Siberian ginseng" though it's technically not ginseng (I'm still hesitant about starting regular ginseng as I worry about any overstimulation), I tend to choose those supplements that have a very long history of use & thereby are known to have "rare" side effects. This adaptogen is supposed to stimulate the body's resistance to physical, environmental, and emotional stressors--been used by the Chinese & the Russians for many many years). I can't say exactly how it's helped me these past couple of years, since it's difficult to pick out any particular supplement for its benefit, I can't afford to test each one, so stack them at different times, cycling them. Overall I've benefited, & I've been happy & tend to feel relieved when I return to taking it after a "holiday" from taking it, whether it's placebo, I'll never know. But as long as it does no harm, then all good. As with the others, I take it for up to 4-8 weeks, then cycle off for 1-2 weeks. NOW brand is trustworthy.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

It's just unbelievable. The effect from the first acceptance. I didn't think it would help, now I don't think so. Just a great product, I'll order it again.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

This is the first time I try this product. I really like it and I've noticed the effects (combined with the adequate pack of adaptogens) in a month. Excellent!

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Great price, excellent Siberian ginseng, I like the large size and amount you get over other brands, the ingredients are good quality and there’s no nasties. I feel they give me more energy and I feel less stressed I think they help my adrenal fatigue quite a lot,

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

I bought it to secure antioxidant activity, and after taking it I received more vitality than before taking it. If there is an opportunity, I would like to repurchase.