DK
4.4

4.4
Posted on Oct 12, 2022
Can't wait to try!

I have not yet tried this supplement, so I realize that this review isn't super helpful. It just prompted me to review stuff so here I am lol. I have liked Now brand for other things in the past so I hope this will make at least a little difference!

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

This supplement is in my everyday life for a couple of years! Usually a take one pill at afternoon instead of two and it helps me a lot to feel better at work. I'm a low energy person who gets tired quickly and it's a game changer. I love that there are lots of vitamins and herbs in one pill so you don't need to take handful of pills). Just be careful with the side effect of dizziness (but I had it only while taking the supplement in the morning).

Posted on May 26, 2022

Theres an amazing supplement to get more energy. I have been consuming for 2 months and I feel better, with more energy, less tired and I don't fell sleepy all day. I highly recommended. Furthermore it has a lot of ingredients with good quality. The best thing is that the price is reasonable.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I like it, it gives me enough energy and it isn’t a bust of energy, like I thought it will. The energy comes naturally and I do not feel overwhelmed by the mix of ingredients, as I did with the nootropics. Now’s products are always great quality and I am never disappointed. Sometimes I need to take 2 pills to get it trough the day, as one is not enough (I am 27 years old). I am careful to not get way too much of it, as I am more tired the day after.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

Wow, you can definitely feel this supplement working. It is very strong though, I took the recommended 2 capsules and Wow what a buzz! I am now opening the capsule and only having a third of one in my coffee in the morning and that is enough to give me a boost to get through the day. If I take it any later I can’t sleep that night. Everybody’s system is different but this is definitely worth a try if you need an energy hit.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

These capsules contain a number of ingredients that you could be getting from other sources (like if you already take a multi-B vitamin), but they also contain a blend of other ingredients that you likely wouldn't be getting anywhere else. Additionally, they do contain caffeine. I've found them effective and can feel the benefits when I take them. Caution: they do contain niacin, so check if you are getting niacin from other multivitamins, because too high a dose will cause niacin flush (harmless but uncomfortable).

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

This product is incredible, I use it for 15 days and my energy is continuous, I take 2 capsules in the early morning and the effect lasts all day. I had problems with fatigue during the day which have disappeared since taking this product.

I was taking this for awhile when I was actively working to lose and was losing weight. I started to notice when I failed to take it for several days my weight loss would stall, and then I would start losing weight again when I started taking it. Time went on and I just stopped taking supplements all together. I've been feeling crappy and tired lately, unable to do anything at all and decided to take this today and wow, it's 2am and I am wide awake and have a ton of energy, I cleaned my kitchen, did a ton of laundry, shopping, errands....and felt more concentration on tasks at work. I know it has caffeine but I took this hours ago and haven't crashed like I normally do when I drink strong coffee. I think I may have not noticed the energizing effects when I initially starting taking this because I was very anemic and needed to correct that as nothing will make you feel energized if you are anemic. Also, I was reading Dr. Weil's write up on Rhodeola and Panax Ginseng and was considering ordering those supplements and then realized that this product has it. They are both supposed to help with mood and energy. I am reordering another bottle now, and this is only one of two supplements I have gone back for a second time of all the supplements I have tried in my life.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

I do notice I can focus more when I take these, I take 2 in the morning and I don't struggle as much to take care of my tasks

Posted on Aug 25, 2022
4,069

Now foods has never disappoints in giving me enough energy, it always boost my strength as it's always been part of my daily diet,