DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Now is a quality conscious company that I have come to trust over the last 5 years. This Product I have been taking over the last 2 years to boost my immune system due to covid. It has the major basic components combined in one pill. Zinc, Selenium, and Vitamins D-3 and C to offer additional support for the body's healthy immune response.

Has all the right ingredients for immune health - vitamin D3, vitamin C, zinc, selenium, olive leaf extract + EpiCor. I take it every day and it keeps me from getting sick.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

If you are looking for an all in one immune supplement, this is a decent one. Now Foods makes quality products. This contains vitamin C, D, zinc, selenium, epicor, and olive leaf extract. Epicor is a dried yeast fermentate used to balance immune response. I have used epicor alone and know its value in helping limit the duration of colds and other upper respiratory infections as well as being good for my immune system. Now Foods delivers in this all in one product to support immunity.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

I bought this one after I bought the same product by the brand California Gold. This one has additional ingrediants and I feel it is upgraded version of the old one.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

I used this product from almost 3 years. Every time when I feel that i am I am going to become ill I take one capsules.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I see the benefits from it after a few days. It provides good immunity support and improves the resistance to flue, nose, and throw diseases. The package and capsules size is comfortable, even for kids. The capsules don't have any specific taste or smell. Will repurchase again!

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

Good product and good price. I hope it that good for my body.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

After getting Covid, I heard that his is good for side effect from Covid!

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

Great to help your immune system, especially in the winter or after covid

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Excellent! I feel so good. Epicor very important for health!