DK

4.5
Based on 1,159 Ratings
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jul 22, 2022

This essential oils are greatly use for cold and flu symptoms. The size is small but worth it as it’s naturally pressed, soothing and with a good scent. The packaging was good and it came in just in time. Health benefits of cinnamon can’t be over emphasized as the composition feels relieving

661b8f54-5d18-4b93-9aa6-13d04b0cd034
8d787bc9-de9d-49db-b6b0-86c208a2fd28
Posted on Oct 9, 2022
4,069

This is an excellent cinnamon and cassia blend. I used this essential oil as a scent in a soy candle at Christmas time, as well as making scented pinecones. This oil is good quality for the price, and I will buy more essential oils from Now in the future. I love the cinnamon smell at Christmas time.

Posted on May 15, 2022

This essential oil is so soft and sweet with just enough spicy kick, I think it smells better than cinnamon bark essential oil. I use it in a diffuser and after just a few minutes the whole house smells like xmas. Amazing quality, could not ask for more. Thank you! I will purchase again.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I am extremely happy about this product. The package arrived on time and I was surprised by the inside packaging. The bottles are individually boxed within a bigger box. When I opened the original mailed package, I could clearly smell the oils. At first I thought maybe one of them broke open. But I was relieved to find that none of them were broken. Overall, I am extremely happy with this product and I will most certainly buy from this company again. These are high quality oils and I definitely recommend them !

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I use this and other essential oils diluted in white vinegar for the dog bathroom areas in the backyard. Along with keeping the area picked up, we can enjoy a people yard instead of a dog yard. Much less 'bathroom' smell, dog and bugs aren't harmed - bugs simply don't want to congregate here, and the dog isn't constantly hounded by flies and ants. Bugs don't like the oils, ants dont like cinnamon. I haven't seen a spider in ... gosh years. Haven’t used a professional bug-terminater in 15+ years.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

NOW Essential Oils are fantastic and a great price for 30ml. Pumpkin Spice Essential Oil Mix Recipe clove oil ginger oil cinnamon oil Cedarwood oil citrus oil blend Wonderful diffuser blend for the fall!!

Posted on Dec 7, 2022

The scent is strong, And the quality of this essential oil is amazing, just like all the “now” essential oils, when using it You will feel the natural composition of cinnamon! The size of the the package is good too!

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

I love the strong scent. A little bit goes a long way. I know I'll get high quality from Now brand. Comes packaged in a separate bag which is a nice touch.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

i used essential oils for the flu .. and i saw its marvellous benefit. im so happy that i found iherb sell it and for cheaper prices.