DK
Based on 1,007 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,007 Ratings
Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I used clary sage with some carrier oil and use it as a tummy rub at times or when I experienced menses cramps and I think it helps me somewhat. .also at times I used it together with my lavender oil in my diffuser to calm my anxiety. I like the smell which has a sooting effect . The oil also last me for a while and I will definitely repurchase when I finished it~ The price is also one of the lowest among the brands and I often buy essential oils from NOW FOODS for its quality and price

813a31d7-8552-4e67-bd02-746b721cdd2a
Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Love the scent of clary sage. I use it in a blend where I combine it with cedarwood essential oil. It feels smooth and natural. The smell is soothing and the size and quality is good value for money. It benefitted me and is good for clearing my mind. Love the packaging.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Bought this clary sage oil after reading many positive reviews. I buy NOW brands products often and am happy with the consistent good quality at affordable prices. Like the clean refreshing scent of this Clary Sage oil. I find it to be calming when I use it with geranium oil in my diffuser. I also use clary sage in sachets to scent my drawers and in my unscented laundry detergent.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Lovely scent. I use it when i feel a little anxious and under the weather. It works wonderfully with geranium, which is a huge benefit for my mood. Great quality and packaging. Would have liked it in a bigger size as I foresee myself using a lot of it. Great essential oil overall.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

I am usually a lavender type of enthusiast.... but after clary sage I cant go back to anything else.... it calms and comforts me.... I diffuse it and immediately start to slow down and calm down...its grounding, familiar and comforting... of course scents are a very personal affair... but I urge anyone who is looking for an earthy grounding experience to give it a go💫💫

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

I recently purchased a few bottles of EOs from Now Food. I mix Clary Sage Geranium lemon peppermint and the blend works wonders in balancing my hormones. Now Food products are genuine and good products at a pocket friendly price. Highly recommend!

c84b048a-1b74-44a1-ba0b-9bcdbaa15489
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

scent is soothing, helps with anxiety and this product is 100% pure. NOW foods is a trusted brand that I have always used and highly recommend. packagcame well secured in bubble pack and box.

1b0c8d1c-2877-494e-9f34-bed327da04a3