DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Dec 5, 2022

This is the best essential oil in mixtures for havy and swallowed legs. Helps me a lot with leg cramps if used in leg mixtures with grapeseed oil as a carrier oil together with rosmery and cedar oil. This price is 6 times more convenient that in my country where for this money you can buy jus a 5ml size bottle.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

I use it as a hair mask before I wash my hair. I combine it with 4-5 coconut oil, 15 drops of rosemary oil, 7 drops of juniper berry oil and 7 drops of cedarwood oil. Try it!

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

Helped with my cold a lot. I just added a drop to a bit of honey and followed with some tea, did it every day for 7 days.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Strong scent small size smells good great package and quality use fo massage feels good to use natural essential oil more benefits

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

First time to have this essential oil. thanks for the fast shipping

Posted on Jan 18, 2023

It seems like a nice product. Waiting for it to come, and will update the review

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

the best price and brand!!! great quality!!!! very good item!!!

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

The best!! Love the smell. I combined the oil with others.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I ordered this oil because I was blending oils for tighter skin it works