DK

4,675
2,003
Posted on Jun 22, 2022
Use this every night!

I have used essential oils from different vendors. I find the oils from NOW to be very well priced and do a great job. I used this nightly for a good night sleep and have bought some of their other products as well. Works well with my aromatherapy machine and doesn't leave nasty coating. Easy to wipe clean and keep my device in good shape. Smells great!

7c963567-2d16-485c-b63d-0923132d7f15
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

The scent is wonderful, you use it however you want. The quality is unparalleled, the size is ideal (30 or 60mls) when compared to other brands. The composition (natural) is the purest on the market, reminiscent of fresh lavender. It makes us feel as if we are walking on clouds due to the lightness that now foods lavender gives us. The benefit is felt immediately, it brings relaxation and peace. The purity of this oil is impressive, it's like walking in a field of lavender. If you liked the review, please leave a 👍.

46f29e8d-300d-4c50-80d9-151abd5e7cc4
Posted on Dec 29, 2021

I am always a huge fan of the Now Food Brand of Essential Oil. Its a brand with good of good quality and it is suitable and benefits people of all ages. I love the Lavender scent . Its come with a nice package and it has various sizes that you can choose from. My advice is to try on the smallest size and if you like it a lot you can purchased the bigger size ones.

63ebd33b-bfd0-4d59-87e1-6946d68e13a9
Posted on Aug 7, 2022
7,081

Love the scent of lavender. Use quite a bit especially with my masks these days - dot at the mask bottom to ease breathing and it is soothing too. First time trying this brand and the scent is great. Have been using 100% pure essential oils for years. Took a sniff and it smells like what I am presently using.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022
6,467

Posted on Aug 1, 2022
5,485

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

The scent is great, I use it after shower . The quality is sooo good , the size is amazing , package is great , and it moisture very well, my skin is sensitive . Texture is very smooth, it has great benefit , I use it in winter season . It’s very gentle. Frequent and composing.

7ab8b2bb-93aa-46eb-a5d3-64b478c1a0e2
Posted on Oct 8, 2022

Very good product I recommend u to buy nd enjoy ur life for the first time i buy something from iherb nd iherb is a good website to buy general things.. this product is good nd i am gona use it tha quality was good ingredients good size good nd soon i will share benefits nd taste is also nice

98534789-e00e-43c3-82e6-dd14670982f6
Posted on Oct 6, 2022

the scent is very nice. and the quality is best. i use it regularly. this scent is soothing, and feel natural. i recommended this essential oil. the package is good and the size is big enough for 30ml. and i like the benefit from the product. will also buy this again in the future after runs out.

daca2096-31ef-4dcb-8ea2-5b60cc0e6d12