DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Nov 1, 2022
Love this Lavender & Tea tree!

Add some in the wash, especially for the dogs blankets, on my feet nails once a week and add to my washing machine when done, 3 drops to keep smelling good on the next use. Keeps bacterias away and smell less intense than the tea tree oil on its own. I wish they had a larger bottle like 4oz/

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

Many times repurchased of this lavender essential oil. Also it’s a Great price for 30ml package size . Scent with light lavender and it is soothing. Lavender goes well with all other essential oils. I always add it with my body lotion , use it wihr message oil, and body wash. I feel good about it.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022
4,069

Love the scent of lavender. Use quite a bit especially with my masks these days - dot at the mask bottom to ease breathing and it is soothing too. First time trying this brand and the scent is great. Have been using 100% pure essential oils for years. Took a sniff and it smells like what I am presently using.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

I love essential oils. This came with just bubble wrap around it in the package and I was surprised that it was a larger size than I had anticipated. i used this all up in my hair products to try and make them more effective with a natural boost. I can't remember the expiration because I was able to use it all up before it aged past the date.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Now foods brand essential oils are amazing! great value for money. Love the lavender and tea tree blend We use this for just about anything - A couple drops of This mix of lavender & tea tree oil works great on wool laundry balls in the dryer instead of using fabric softener sheets. i put this in our diffuser while i work and it gives great relaxing energy. Also added to our liquid soap

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

Not the most well blended of smells and i can definitely make out the lavender AND the tea tree separately. However I do love those two oils so it doesn't bother me. a simple clean and green way to freshen up any bedroom.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

Good quality, good size, good scent and good benefits. The smell is so food and I’m in love with this essential oil. The natural smell makes me feel relax

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Now foods brand essential oils are really value for money. Love the lavender and tea tree blend, it helps to give me a good night sleep

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

We use this for just about anything. Kids know to grab it and dab on bug bites/stings to help control itching. Husband lives this in our diffuser. Also added to our liquid soap

Posted on May 5, 2022