DK

Nana
Posted on Aug 16, 2022
1,661
Прекрасно!

This ether is one of the favorites for pep and clarity of thought, therefore it is mainly used for a mixture or solo in an aroma lamp, for wet cleaning in the house, or for fatigue in a bath mixture, always with a base in the form of salt or a glass of sour milk. The aroma on the skin after such a bath is amazing!

Posted on Aug 8, 2022
6,468

This is a must essential oil in every household. Use this on a cotton pad to remove any residue on the glass bottle from stickers. Also a great addition to the diffuser on its own or mixed with other oils grapefruit or tea tree and eucalyptus. Love those two mixes. Also can be used for a natural body mist or a pillow mist with witch hazel and another essential oil of choice. The scent is just perfect and refreshing.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

This lemon essential oil is great for adding to your DIY Cleaning products!! I recently have switched to making my own cleaning products to avoid all the harsh and harmful chemicals. It’s fun and easy to do. I use vinegar, water,and lots of EO’s to make an all purpose cleaner. It leaves my house smelling fresh and clean!

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

The lemon oil scent is very invigorating. The quality is exceptional, and natural smells is very uplifting. The feel when the essential oil is diffuser is very calming, and cheery. The size of the bottle goes a long way. The essential oil is packaged well. The benefits of ye essential oil is endless.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

love this essential oils in good quality and size, eat to use and also with very refreshing scent . also the package is nice and easy to use. I normally put a few drops to the diffuser and let the whole room feel good with natural feel, it smoothing my mood

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

This essential oil is a staple for any household. It can be used for so many purposes from just a few drops on cotton pad to clean anything to diffusing on its own or mix with other favourite oils. I love the scent - it is so refreshing and perks me up instantly. The quality is great for the the affordable price paid. It lasts a long time too.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

I love this stuff. I do like to use it in my diffuser, but it has many other purposes. I use it to remove permanent marker and it works with no elbow grease. I also put it in a water and vinegar solution to use on my wood floors. A little goes a long way.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

this bottle has lasted a long time. The drops come out really quickly so I have to count them when I put them in my cleaning bottle. 500 ml bottle with 25 drops of lemon and 1/2 cup vinegar and then fill the bottle up with water works like a charm. get the kids to help and no chemicals :) this lemon is my go to. nice and cheap and lots of drops.