DK
4.6

4.6
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 8, 2022

The oil is very good. But the packaging is not, It spoiled out, anyway please next time tighten the cup and wrap it more please.I love the quality of the oil. I used it the scent is very good the size is good as well,the essential oil feel relieved my stress.

bcbdb2e0-b996-450f-bc5a-d242dc55324e
be6a0218-3964-4e13-83d2-507a7c83580b
54b22027-e9e2-4acd-9d84-afc20636b021
Posted on Apr 6, 2022

This was a really good buy - better price than i have found anywhere and a good size (30ml) so it will actually last. I find that i use this often as deodorizer in my diffuser. It would work well for home made cleaners and other products too. For the price, im sure its not the same quality as your "therapeutic" essential oils but its perfectly fine and id buy it again.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

This is my 1st purchase from iHerb for Essential Oil. With tracking, package took approximately a week to reach me. Nicely, bubble wrapped. Neat. I'm impressed! Highly recommend! Love this scent, is so refreshing, love it!

4992d0ec-4611-4971-be38-9f53d7297b66
Posted on Nov 13, 2022

Love this scent!! I use this in a spray bottle with white vinegar and water to mist the house, ckean the bathroom, I add a few drops to my laundry. It just gives everything a fresh clean smell. Last a long time. Great value!!

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

Good quality, good size, good scent and good benefits. The smell is so food and I’m in love with this essential oil. The natural smell makes me feel relax

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

I love this scent so much i use it at home and at work and the fragrance is so deliciously calming and uplifting at the same time. very good essential oils from NOW.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I am loving this product. This product is good for cold, flu, pain, skin care, diffusing, and household cleaning. You will not be disappointed with this product if you know how to use it the right way.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I use it for my daily cleaning hope to stay away from insects, not sure if it’s work but the price is not expensive

Posted on May 12, 2022

Fantastic blend of oils. I use it for house cleaning g mixed with water as well as in diffusers in small spaces like toilets and corners . Keeps away insects and bugs.