DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I love the smell of neroli. It is a delicate and floral smell that reminds me of tropical flowers. I really like that this composition is already mixed with a carrier oil. I feel safe to put this on my skin as a light fragrance/ scent or in my hair. Love this natural essential oil blend

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I fell in love with the smell of neroli when I tried out some bath bombs (also sold on iHerb) but felt like the value of the bath bombs weren't worth a repurchase. However, I loved the scent so much so I figured I should just buy a bottle of of neroli essential oil and was so excited when this finally came back in stock. I'm not an essential oil expert but I've purchased many other essential oils from the NOW brand and have yet to be disappointed.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Amazing essential oil, from neroli mixed with pure jojoba oil. Smells like neroli / orange blossom. This reminds me of my childhood. Great brand, high quality ingredients, delicious floral scent, good size 30 ml, I use this mostly in my diffuser or mixed with neutral body cream. The package comes sealed. Awesome!

Posted on May 20, 2022

Ingredient and composition is great. Benefit and smell is really great as well. Size and packaging is good. Use, scent and quality is good as well. It is really natural and soothing and liked by whole family. Like for like thank you. NOW Foods,Essential Oils, Neroli is good, like for like 👍

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Great Neroli scent & it’s already diluted so you don’t need to cut it with a carrier oil if you don’t want to. Also, pure Neroli oil is very expensive so this is an affordable way to enjoy the scent.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

I love the Neroli scents in perfumes, so I wanted to use it as a essential oil. It smells bitter-sweet. I prefer the "now foods" because of the benefits of the price and package.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Good price and decent amount for neroli oil. It's mixed with jojoba so you can directly put it on your skin and hair. Everyone will ask you what you're wearing!

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

The scent is amazing, powerful and one of my favorites. The amount is great for the price. I use it in creating my homemade deodorants and occasionally i put a drop of two to my laundry. Great quality and i recommend it highly.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Love this scent! A good value for the size of bottle, even though it is diluted with jojoba oil. This essential oil is great for personal fragrance.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Very good package the size is perfect I like it very much

e28a0660-d55d-4c9d-82ba-d4eb4fc1d4e1