DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Nutmeg essential oil is amazing. The scent is not overwhelmingly strong! It's not as sweet and nutty as powdered nutmeg because essential oils often do not smell like the herb due to the concentration of compounds. However, I am a fan of the NOW brand. Their products are always good quality and decently priced.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

I enjoy the scent of this nutmeg product. The use is endless and the quality is excellent when used in my diffuser. The benefits are endless and when it’s dispersed in my diffuser the essential oil gives a soothing, and natural scent in the air. The size works and the scent is invigorating!

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

I use it to mix it into my bath for a relaxing scent. It works as an essential oil should. The quality is similar to other now products. I would repurchase this again.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Price, quality and value is impressive! I use a combo to make my own Thieves Oil' for a fraction of the price. Make a search online and you will find the recipe that fits your need if you are into this kind of remedy

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

Very good, strong and characterizing scent. I like to add it to an aroma lamp with sweet orange and cinnamon.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

more piney that spicy but that's nutmeg for you, after the top notes go, you're left with the spiciness I personally love

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

Love the smell. I use it with a combination of rose & jasmine

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the described criteria and qualities indicated on the label

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

I love love love these essential oils. Nutmeg smells amazing with grapefruit and pistachio!!