DK

Posted on Mar 28, 2022
No complaints, good and cheap orange oil

This is great for flavouring water and, my favourite, for adding a bit of extra flavour to home made jelly. No weird after taste, tastes as good as my more expensive essential oils. I've been buying essential oil form iHerb for years and in the past, I've had bottles arrive broken. But in the past couple of years, all glass bottles that have been sent to me have been wrapped in strong tissue and then bubble wrap. No more breakages. Buy with confidence. ***please toss me a like if my review helped you in any small way***

001a4c23-9834-4d98-909b-0d31e6488c1d
Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I love infusing this oil in my burner... Orange oil can be used as a purifier throughout the home and may also be very good for maintaining bright, smooth skin in DIY potions. ..... It can also help with acne and dermatitis. NOW brand offers such great value on its oils and I have purchased many of them and have always been super happy with their quality.

79c66b85-5427-415c-9b21-1f3ba40b7466
Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Amazing scent, smells so good. Works really well when I use it for disinfectant. Quality of the orange oil is fantastic, a large size and good bang for your buck. Packaging is simple and I love the amber glass. A wonderful method for disinfecting a surface or the air, and the fresh fall scent is amazing.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

Great oil for aromatherapy, the size, and package are very well for use with a diffuser. The scent is pleasant and very nice. The oil has great benefits to relax and to make breathing easier. The quality of the essential oil is really great. It makes me feel great and has a soothing effect. Will buy it again.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

I am always a huge fan of the Now Food Brand of Essential Oil. Its a brand with good of good quality and it is suitable and benefits people of all ages. Great Scent and nice to smell. Its come with a nice package and it has various sizes that you can choose from. My advice is to try on the smallest size and if you like it a lot you can purchased the bigger size ones. If you are afraid of the color staining your diffuser suggest to consider another scent!

23995c3c-c93b-4da7-aa19-91a337c60f35
Posted on Sep 27, 2021

I love the scent of this one, but to be honest, it's not as strong as I wish it was. Quantity is pretty generous in it's sized bottle. Packaged super well. Nothing will happen to it during shipping. Smell is very soothing, like fresh oranges. I place a few drops of it in an oil diffuser. Might go well with Vanilla concentrate oil.

e09cb569-2459-4b24-9e55-d0678c20630e
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

This smallish glass bottle of essential oil was carefully wrapped in both paper towel and bubble wrap inside a small zip top bag. Even so, we were charmed by its delicious orange scent as soon as we opened the box. What a joy! We expect it to be one of our favorites for diffusing.

Posted on May 7, 2022

I have ordered six bottles of NOW orange essential oil. I like it because it has a strong orange scent with an orange color. The smell of orange makes me feel good. I add a few drops to my shower gel and shampoo and it perks me up making me feel energetic and refreshed.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Very good orangy scent. Good to use for cooking, such as desserts and pastry. Gives it really orange taste and smells like fresh oranges. High quality and you can benefit from the size and composition. Natural essential oil, suits for any age. Decent package. It feels like it is soothing.