DK

Based on 1,517 Ratings
1,086
Posted on Aug 1, 2022
6,811

Smell, like taste, is a subjective thing. In fact, personally, I'm more than ok with this scent. It's hard to describe... let me try. Unlike the simple smell of the norms, eg lavender or mint, Patchouli has a unique (yes, unique only to Pat) soothing, relaxing (yes, for me!) smell. And it tends to linger as well. So, there you go. I've no concern about NOW foods essential oils despite its lower price. :)

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I am extremely happy about this product. The package arrived on time and I was surprised by the inside packaging. The bottles are individually boxed within a bigger box. When I opened the original mailed package, I could clearly smell the oils. At first I thought maybe one of them broke open. But I was relieved to find that none of them were broken. Overall, I am extremely happy with this product and I will most certainly buy from this company again. These are high quality oils and I definitely recommend them !

HANNATHECREW
Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I really love NOW foods essential oils as I think it’s the best value for the quality and quantity you get. The scents are very intense and natural. I mostly use it for aromatherapy with my diffuser. This particular oil is good for romantic evenings (if u know what I mean ). Also love it when it’s mixed with peppermint or lavender

Posted on Feb 16, 2022
1,991

Nice scent of Patchouli and can only get better with age. Perfect for blending and mixing with other carrier oils for the diffuser or as a topical oil when mixed with carrier oil of your choice. Clears the air and can even be used as a moth repellent. Just a few drops will leave a lingering scent. Wish there were a bigger bottle!

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Really like the richness of the product - the smell is amazing and it’s definitely high quality. Packing and delivery excellent as always. I use few drops for steam room or sauna. I really love using it because it calms me and it makes me relax and feel less stress. The product is really a value for money.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

it smells as it should. I used it but then my oil lamp dropped spilling oil on my new sofa so I got mad, threw away that lamp and now I klhave this oil left. I sometimes put it on the curtains so the room smells it. But sldo not put a lot

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Now Foods Patchouli Essential Oil has numerous benefits. I know they are lab tested and real! Nothing compares to NOW products. You can be confident that any of the NOW products are top shelf and worth every penny. I apply topically, inhaling which is very beneficial for body and soul, try it, you will not be disappointed.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Patchouli is most often associated with the woody fragrance family because of its robust, earthy character, but it's used to create stunning oriental, fougère, and chypre fragrances as well. As a standalone note, most would agree that patchouli mainly smells earthy and musky. What essential oils repel mosquitoes? Essential oils that may repel mosquitos include lavender, rose geranium, citronella, patchouli, thyme, clove, peppermint, cedar, neem, and garlic. While it's part of the mint family, patchouli doesn't smell fresh and cool the way typical mint varieties in the grocery store do. Instead, it smells sweet, spicy and musky. This versatile scent is why patchouli can be found in so many different products, including candles, perfumes, cosmetics, detergents and more.